we have four fit wingers and only three fit cbs

poch goes with the same 3 cb and chilwell LM lineup

jesus

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
we have four fit wingers and only three fit cbs

poch goes with the same 3 cb and chilwell LM lineup

jesus
I think it's a 4-3-3 in possession with Chilwell at wing again.

Really positive start.

Elvis P

Night Gallery
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Can the Blues beat anyone besides Luton? The most important question though is who's the best futbol video game player in this forum? ;)

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Didn’t get the Tottenham support trashing that move at the time, and as a free no less. Solomon will be a good player over the campaign for Spurs.
Me neither. He's essentially a Moura replacement. On a free and room to improve. Worst case scenario is that he gets flipped for a profit.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Couldnt decide which game to watch, so I have both City and Chelsea up, and it turns out the Tottenham Burnley game is the one I should be watching

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Trying to watch Goal Rush because I genuinely don’t care about any of these games and just want to watch goals. Audio is a solid 5-10 seconds delayed. City scored and it was silent.

Reactions: S E P H and maclean

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Couldnt decide which game to watch, so I have both City and Chelsea up, and it turns out the Tottenham Burnley game is the one I should be watching
I usually watch one of the other leagues

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I despise these same time games.. makes no sense.
Trying to watch Goal Rush because I genuinely don’t care about any of these games and just want to watch goals. Audio is a solid 5-10 seconds delayed. City scored and it was silent.
What’s goal rush.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

What’s goal rush.

I'm mostly only vaguely interested in any of them, so it doesn't particularly bother me.

Pretty sure Goal Rush is like where they switch games to show you the goals as they're scored

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

What’s goal rush.
It’s on Peacock in the States. Not sure if it’s anywhere else but basically red zone for NFL. It focuses on one game (today City vs Fulham) but will cut and show goals that happen in other games at the same time.

It’s not great by any stretch but considering it’s generally showing the game I’d probably put on and I can see other goals, it works when United aren’t playing.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad