GWT: EPL - Matchweek 34 (ft. MW 29)

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
New matchweek, new leader atop the table. Due to cup fixtures, we have a nice assortment of matches and postponements that means that the current leaders could be four points back by the time they play their next league match. Matchweek 34 brings a London derby, away matches for the two top contenders, and a point deduction derby. The midweek Matchweek 29 matches include the Cashley Cole derby, the Merseyside derby, and Brighton having another chance to have a say in the title race.

HomeAwayTime and Date (CT)Venue
Luton Town BrentfordSat., Apr. 20, 9:00 AMKenilworth Road
Sheffield UnitedBurnleySat., Apr. 20, 9:00 AMBramall Lane
Wolverhampton WanderersArsenalSat., Apr. 20, 1:30 PMMolineux Stadium
EvertonNottingham ForestSun., Apr. 21, 7:30 AMGoodison Park
Crystal PalaceWest Ham UnitedSun., Apr. 21, 9:00 AMSelhurst Park
Aston VillaBournemouthSun., Apr. 21, 9:00 AMVilla Park
FulhamLiverpoolSun., Apr. 21, 10:30 AMCraven Cottage
ArsenalChelseaTue., Apr. 23, 2:00 PMThe Emirates
Wolverhampton WanderersBournemouthWed., Apr. 24, 1:45 PMMolineux Stadium
Crystal PalaceNewcastle UnitedWed., Apr. 24, 2:00 PMSelhurst Park
Manchester UnitedSheffield UnitedWed., Apr. 24, 2:00 PMOld Trafford
EvertonLiverpoolWed., Apr. 24, 2:00 PMGoodison Park
Brighton & Hove AlbionManchester CityThu., Apr. 24, 2:00 PMThe AmEx

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
After the weekend - what are Garnacho's chances of getting back in the United squad? I assume Ten Hag will continue to hold grudges against any dissenters..

Reactions: BillPrep

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
After the weekend - what are Garnacho's chances of getting back in the United squad? I assume Ten Hag will continue to hold grudges against any dissenters..
If I've learned anything about Ten Hag, it's that he'll let some players spit in his face and he'll condemn others to hell for looking at him wrong. I'd expect Garnacho to start.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Thanks Brentford for giving Forest a nice cushion on goal difference ahead of the City match. I still have slight hopes of Luton staying up top and Everton going down instead (have to take care of business tomorrow to make that dream even inch towards reality though)

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013

Almost zero rotation again after the team has looked burnt out in the 2nd halves against Aston Villa and Bayern. I get that it's a must win, but if Vieira/ESR can't get a start while we look out of gas, then why are they even in the squad?

Reactions: maclean

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Thanks Brentford for giving Forest a nice cushion on goal difference ahead of the City match. I still have slight hopes of Luton staying up top and Everton going down instead (have to take care of business tomorrow to make that dream even inch towards reality though)
You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: BillPrep

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
wtf is the Wolverhampton line up?

The luckiest strike again. Can only play what’s in front of you but Arsenal have played a lot of tough games at the right time this season. Which is incredibly random, and incredibly lucky

• Haha
Reactions: al secord

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
He's made a lot of improvement but it is hard not to feel like he's not quite our level
He was great for a few months, and I thought maybe the poor performances against City/Bayern were just nerves and playing against good wingers, but he's been brutal again today.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Jesus almost got kicked in the face there and somehow no yellow...

Also not sure why we are trying to be cute on set pieces today when we have 3 CBs taller than 6'2" on the pitch, and we've scored so many goals from them this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad