GWT: EPL - Matchweek 31

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I’m just going to say that offsides balaces out the handball in the first goal and call it a day. Because I’m in a good mood. Only took until mid-April for LFC to play decent in away game

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Only part that's supposed to count is a part you can score/legally play the ball with, so would be shoulder/upper arm (sponsor patch under PL interpretation)

So the defenders outstretched arm does pull him back a bit, but VVD's head was still clearly past that.
like said I’m certain they measure the hands as well.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Leeds goal differential has certainly taken a hit the past week

Liverpool's GD also makes me chuckle. At a very solid +19 this year with 55 goals scored. They are +20 with 21 goals scored in the three blowouts they had. So 3 of their 30 games have resulted in nearly 40% of their goals scored.

Reactions: Rob

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not to be dramatic but I never want to see Trent at RB again

Liverpool's GD also makes me chuckle. At a very solid +19 this year with 55 goals scored. They are +20 with 21 goals scored in the three blowouts they had. So 3 of their 30 games have resulted in nearly 40% of their goals scored.
Inverse Utd

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
like said I’m certain they measure the hands as well.
Well I'm certain they don't.

Only part that's supposed to count is a part you can score/legally play the ball with, so would be shoulder/upper arm (sponsor patch under PL interpretation)

So the defenders outstretched arm does pull him back a bit, but VVD's head was still clearly past that.
Pretty sure the sleeve thing is only for handballs, not offsides (properly pluralized!)

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I have been so busy that I haven't been able to watch this past weekend of football yet, but I was waiting for Arsenal's annual spring extravaganza of playing absolutely rubbish and it seems we've reached that point, ladies and gentlemen. It doesn't matter who's in charge or whoever's on the pitch, it is just Arsenal's DNA to bottle trophies at this time of the year both domestically and in Europe. I can handle dropping points against KFC, but two games where you drop points when having 2-0 leads is absolutely unacceptable and makes some sense since Saliba went down.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Leeds don't have much stability. I don't watch them every week obviously but I've seen a good number of their games this year and team sheet is always really different each time it feels like. I know part of that is injuries but still.

Anyways an entire page before this post arguing about a handball decision...lol.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Nice to see most of the forwards get on the board especially Jota as he went on a heater when he got to Liverpool and has been ice cold since. As for TAA, I've thought for awhile now he needs to be in a MF or wingback type of role. I would love to tinker with 3 at the back with VVD, Matip and Konate and Robbo and TAA as wingbacks. But I'm not sure if we have the personnel for that in the midfield.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad