Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
what a stupid ball by fernandes instead of driving that ball forward

didn't cost them but yieks that was risky

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This has been what Liverpool have looked like since last April. Bipolar finishing. Inconsistent midfield play. Bad luck. Only playing half the game, if that. The right team won today. Klopp needs to figure things out and quickly.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Champions win on bad days. Liverpool have had three bad days and no wins. Long way to go but looks like CL is the goal this year.

Seems like Klopp has been instructed by FSG to hold the line.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Can't wait until United loses to Soton next week

It would be extremely on brand for this team to get this result today and then get smoked against Southampton next week.

Kinda like when they played amazing in the second half to deny City the title a few weeks back and then completely crapped the bed in their next match to confirm it.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Well the positive is that the LFC board might see a bit of problem is they lose their CL revenues next year. But to be honest as an LFC fan it is infuriating to see that predicted downfall.
So early and already out

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No need. We will all see how he performs every game week.

But we all know it will be Maguire and Varane's fault if there is some sort of screw up defensively.
Better than judging a player I don’t watch and pretend I do I guess. See you next week.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Agree that United's entire defense was good

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Champions win on bad days. Liverpool have had three bad days and no wins. Long way to go but looks like CL is the goal this year.

Seems like Klopp has been instructed by FSG to hold the line.
But why hold the line? I do not care about Bellingham I care about the current team that will miss top 4.

Reactions: Peen

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
United definitely deserve credit today. Liverpool’s weaknesses were very obvious. They are a mess right now with their short handed squad

The league is a lot better this year. They easily could be out of top 4 if they don’t right the ship

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Better than judging a player I don’t watch and pretend I do I guess. See you next week.

I never judged him. I was agreeing with you in the sense that it's only 3 games. But you're arguing, "he's best CB bruh you're all wrong for judging him for 3 games!"

I'm saying let's see how he does in a full season before saying his height is an issue or not.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
MOTM for was Martinez though. What a statement game from him perfomance wise and setting the tone for the entire squad.

I never judged him. I was agreeing with you in the sense that it's only 3 games. But you're arguing, "he's best CB bruh you're all wrong for judging him for 3 games!"

I'm saying let's see how he does in a full season before saying his height is an issue or not.
But he isn't saying that?

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad