GWT: EPL - Matchweek 20 (ft. MW 7)

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
His studs were ridiculously high, but there was very little contact there. Iffy one.
I will never not repeat my favorite “do not put the official in a position to have to make a call” thing

I would surmise @Evilo feels differently as he generally leans towards orange cards being called as yellows.

I feel as if you do something stupid enough to warrant it being a debate, that is solely on you.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It wasn't even a decent tackle gone wrong, it was just awful all the way through.

Crazy late and studs super high. Didn't catch him much to do much damage, but it's a pretty easy red.

Reactions: Peen

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Joao was so sick of playing for chelsea after an hour he decided to take a three match break.
Given that we paid a huge fee and his full wages, and that we do not have any more league or FA cup, this is actually a multi- million dollar red given the few fixtures we have remaining lol.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Imagine being Thiago Silva and having to share a defensive line with dumb and dumber there in the twilight of your career, with Kepa behind you. Speaking of which, Kepa's form this year has masked a lot of Chelsea's defensive woes, but now that he's turned back into a pumpkin things are looking dire.

I'd take both of them out at halftime for Badiashile and Aubameyang, and switch to a 4-3-3

Kepa at it again.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That was some A+ goalkeeping there. Just absolute brilliance to simultaneously take yourself out of both challenging for the ball and making a save. Takes true talent to do that.

Reactions: Peen

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Kepa and Pickford are the same goalie.

Felix saw Nunez get a red card in his second game and said hold my Port wine

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Auba not playing in this match given we don’t have a striker and are down a goal is hilarious, he’s 100% leaving

Will Cucurella play well or continue to look worse than Lewis Hall

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
If Chelsea loses 4-0 over the weekend, they'll be the 6th London team in the table.

They got quite a ways to go to catch 7th, but at the rate they're going it's certainly not out of the question.

Although with how trash West Ham is, they may be able to stay ahead of them even getting 0 points the rest of the way.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Fantastic from Cucurella. Goes onto his weak right to shoot into shins

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
At least when the Blues suck this season, Thomas/Kyrou/Buchnevich are all scoring like a top line should, this Chelsea squad just sucks. No point in even watching them.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I don't see how Potter is going to make it through this season tbh.
They absolutely should not fire Potter.

It’s too late in the season to go on a run. Tuchel’s results, while clearly not this bad, were also mid table tier when he did not have Kante, Reece, Chilwell

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
It would be really stupid of them to fire him...but it's Chelsea and that's what they do with managers so who knows.

We'll see if new ownership will actually commit to something longer term.
They need to go one further and give him public backing.

His comments to reporters since the return from the WC have been horrifying. The man is having the worst time of his life.

Is chuk going to turn into something one day or just be a fancy big squad player like RLC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad