GWT: EPL - Matchweek 20 (ft. MW 7)

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Felix doing a great Hazard impression as far as drawing fouls is concerned

oh BABY that was nice between Felix Kai and Mount...

trying not to fall in love with a player who we don't have a buy option on

that looked like a penalty in real time to me

Reactions: robertmac43

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Spend 65 mil on a garbage LB.

Play a kid who look awful.

Mid table meeting was great.

Potter is a farce. That ref his awful too.

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Mount misses the opportunity to play the exact same pass to Felix as he played for Havertz in Porto, and a chance goes wanting. Points to lack of confidence.

meanwhile, Kovacic tries a scissor kick from outside the box

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Chalobah with a totally unforced giveaway, jesus christ
Imagine being Thiago Silva and having to share a defensive line with dumb and dumber there in the twilight of your career, with Kepa behind you. Speaking of which, Kepa's form this year has masked a lot of Chelsea's defensive woes, but now that he's turned back into a pumpkin things are looking dire.

I'd take both of them out at halftime for Badiashile and Aubameyang, and switch to a 4-3-3

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Imagine being Thiago Silva and having to share a defensive line with dumb and dumber there in the twilight of your career, with Kepa behind you. Speaking of which, Kepa's form this year has masked a lot of Chelsea's defensive woes, but now that he's turned back into a pumpkin things are looking dire.
He deserves so much better. And he deserves to not be ridden into the f***ing ground, but because we're horseshit he's played an obscene amount this season.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Jorginho forced to come on because of Zakaria injury. I expect midfield start to be overrun and bypassed more easily now.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That doesn’t look like a one week injury for Zakaria

Fantastic

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
And that ends Joao Felix debut, red card for a rough challenge. It's a miracle if Chelsea doesn't lose now. They offer very little fast counter attacking ability with current players on the pitch.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Man, Chelsea's cursed. As someone who grew up cheering for them (Petrescu used to star there) I kinda feel bad for them. They had two players playing really well today in Zakaria and Felix and now they lose both for a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad