GWT: EPL - Matchweek 18

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That was probably the worst half ive seen under Klopp

Well, you probably saw old Cavani so that changes your views a little.
I think my comparison is spot on.
Cavani was more sly in terms of movement and thus scored more. But that can be developped. I remember Cavani at first was just the physical freak goof guy that couldn't finish.
He worked on his game and ended up getting 5-6 big chances a game and burying 1 or 2.
for sure. I’m saying imagine a faster Cavani. (obviously less work rate but not a negative) That’s Darwin’s ceiling.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
That was probably the worst half ive seen under Klopp

for sure. I’m saying imagine a faster Cavani. That’s Darwin’s ceiling
It wasn't the worst half this year.

I submit the entire Leeds match for consideration.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
There are a lot of contenders for worst half. Recency bias
I don't think that was one of them.

It had the usual sloppiness but Leicester did absolutely f*** all after their goal. Alisson could have slept.

There have been games at Anfield this year where the opponent was getting chance after chance.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
No one is playing the holding spot. That’s the issue
Fabinho not playing because (supposedly) his wife is giving birth today. But Fabinho has been bad all year too. Can’t paper over the cracks. The other problem is they can’t run anymore

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't think that was one of them.

It had the usual sloppiness but Leicester did absolutely f*** all after their goal. Alisson could have slept.

There have been games at Anfield this year where the opponent was getting chance after chance.
Leicester didn’t have to do anything because we kept giving it to them. Couldnt get anything going barely survived on counter

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Would like to see what klopp does with him.
Would probably use him similar to the way Argentina did.

Caicedo probably plays holding role which he can do but is prob a bit wasteful of him because he destroys people with his running

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad