GWT: EPL - Matchweek 17 - Boxing Day

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Almiron has always shown the physical ability, but that he can finish now makes him a really good player.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Hopefully not, but I also would not be surprised. I'm actually hoping to see a shaken up starting squad. Give some younger players that are hungry a chance.
Give the people what they want! A 4-3-3 in which Mount and Gallagher are the two 8’s!

Hopefully we look like this:

Sterling - Havertz - Pulisic
Mount - Gallagher
Jorg
Hall - Koulibaly - Chalobah - James

Leicester look terrible.
Leicester are terrible

Last edited:
Reactions: JPBolts

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Ronaldo left man u? hehe... I was enjoying that.

Any idea where he' headed

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Ronaldo left man u? hehe... I was enjoying that.

Any idea where he' headed

Current rumors are that a Saudi Club offered him an absurd amount of money (something like $200M/year for 5-7 years).

I did hear there were some potential issues around that since it may have also included image rights (which are worth a ton for Ronaldo), but it didn't sound like there was any interest from real clubs.

• Wow
Reactions: LOGiK

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Obvious handball from Botman missed both by the ref and the VAR. English refereeing in mid season form ...

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Newcastle goes to 2nd place in the league, though Manchester City has 2 games in hand.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Current rumors are that a Saudi Club offered him an absurd amount of money (something like $200M/year for 5-7 years).

I did hear there were some potential issues around that since it may have also included image rights (which are worth a ton for Ronaldo), but it didn't sound like there was any interest from real clubs.
Yeah I looked it up, and he'd have to be an ambassador for SA in 2030.... he'd really be selling his soul.
I can't say that would be fun being stuck to those responsibilities and in no mans land from high level football....
Sad to see.
Just lower your crazy wages and play in Scottish Premier or MLS....
Can't understand going to SA with all those terms... crazy just crazy.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Southampton have some how avoided relegation on many occasions over the past few years. I think this is the season that finally puts them down. Absolutely nothing going for them right now and you can not rely on JWR dead balls every game

Reactions: Blender

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Emery's not that kind of coach (playing 4-5-1 today) and Liverpool is playing their best center-back pair in Matip-van Dijk so my guess is no.

I’m very well aware what type of coach Emery is… But you know they had van Dijk in that game so it’s not like that is a factor.

But i was only kidding. Of course Villa will lose with Olsen in goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad