GWT: EPL - Matchweek 17 - Boxing Day

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Casemiro MOTM. I honestly thought this was his retirement contract, but the man's still amazing, and arguably United's POTS so far. And now that he's at United I can root for him without feeling dirty.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Bowen had no contact, Saliba's sliding tackle discombobulated his balance and he lost it four steps later. Don't listen to rival fans, they're just trying to trigger a superior fanbase.
Saliba hit his trail leg, everyone can see it but, apparently, you.

Nobody know, from what i've seen is that VAR won't overturn call on the field unless it's very blatant.
To be fair, this is how VAR is supposed to work.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Casemiro MOTM. I honestly thought this was his retirement contract, but the man's still amazing, and arguably United's POTS so far. And now that he's at United I can root for him without feeling dirty.
He's been brilliant so far. Had a few rough patches here and there adjusting to a new league and system, but that seems to be behind him now. Granted we did go through this with Matic before and his legs disappeared and rendered him useless not long after joining, so that's still in the back of my mind in regards to Case. But for now I'm enjoying the ride.

Reactions: Gecklund

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He's been brilliant so far. Had a few rough patches here and there adjusting to a new league and system, but that seems to be behind him now. Granted we did go through this with Matic before and his legs disappeared and rendered him useless not long after joining, so that's still in the back of my mind in regards to Case. But for now I'm enjoying the ride.
Crazy that mctom was argued to play in front of him on here … by supposed united fans

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It was only just after he had arrived when he was clearly having settling issues and McTominay had raised his game. After he had settled, it was clear he's the first choice.
You let a player with Casemiros pedigree work it out. You don’t play f***ing Mctom and hope for the best lol. Ten Hag took his time but the adjustment was made and United are better for kt

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
You let a player with Casemiros pedigree work it out. You don’t play f***ing Mctom and hope for the best lol. Ten Hag took his time but the adjustment was made and United are better for kt
Per usual ETH played it perfectly tbf. McTom was playing very well and took advantage of that, but still bled in Casemiro perfectly.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Per usual ETH played it perfectly tbf. McTom was playing very well and took advantage of that, but still bled in Casemiro perfectly.
I mean I’ll take your word for it… funny how he was trashed in the summer and united’s early stumble. Shame people are so quick to pass their opinion on coaches/players when they hardly seen their work.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
MCTominay played so well that it didn't hurt letting Casemiro get comfortable in a slower pace and smaller doses. He was caught several times by the physicality and aggressive style, so it turned out better that way.

Reactions: Gecklund

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
It was clearly a joke …. Someone with your avatar I thought you would appreciate some humour?

Even yesterday with the arsenal fans it’s clear bantering. But ok serious business
I love ‘epic bantz’ as much as the next guy, but making every single thread into ‘epic bantz’ about the Argentinian NT is f***ing exhausting

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad