GWT: EPL - Matchweek 15

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
They've been good in Europe in that time though. Not sure if it's just them focusing more on that than the league but it hasn't been poor results on both fronts.
Last year that was a fine excuse when they really didn’t have the squad to compete on both fronts. This year, that’s really not the case. I can’t bring myself to lend any weight to beating some Romanian and Danish teams.

Reactions: luiginb

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Always sucks to lose due to awful, awful individual mistakes. Not that the referee did us any favors either.

Happy to see Kulusevski back. Instant impact. His presence will hopefully improve results.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Always sucks to lose due to awful, awful individual mistakes. Not that the referee did us any favors either.

Happy to see Kulusevski back. Instant impact. His presence will hopefully improve results.

Spurs also lost because Conte refused to have his team actually try to push until they were down by 2.

In the second half Spurs spread the field and started to make Liverpool's midfield try to cover a lot of space, it's no surprise that they suddenly started getting chances and controlling the game.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
dier needs to just F off more focused on his wedding then learning how to head a damn ball it seems.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC is so bad.

Can’t complain about 3 points but man we are papering over the cracks

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
I much rather diving divas than the culture of NHL were best players are walking Around injured
Hockey is a physical sport so it's unavopidable. These "diving divas" are going down when they aren't even touched. That.....well, now that's just embarrassing. And if euros are cool with that deciding games, that's even worse.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Spurs also lost because Conte refused to have his team actually try to push until they were down by 2.

In the second half Spurs spread the field and started to make Liverpool's midfield try to cover a lot of space, it's no surprise that they suddenly started getting chances and controlling the game.
It's what he's tried all season. Tire the opposition out in the first half, try not to concede, and pounce back in the second. The defense was awful on both goals, so he got quite let down.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Man United has been quite fortunate to play a lot of the big named clubs at Old Trafford (which is an extremely tough place to play) so far. I suspect they're going to drop a ton of points in the second half of the season once they start going away to a lot of tough places.

The Arsenal away
CP away
Leeds away
Liverpool away
Newcastle away
Brighton away
Spurs away

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I don't watch rugby, but would love if the players had to treat the officials with the respect they do in rugby.

This guy is legend

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I was away from wifi all weekend. Got back last night and watched the Brighton and Arsenal games. What a weekend for both teams. Brighton were shaky but look like they are starting to find their footing post Potter. Mitoma and Trossard are going to be causing big problems for most clubs in this league.

Arsenal - what can you say? An awesome game at Stamford Bridge. They looks confident and in control no matter who they are playing. That's a feeling i have not had in what feels like decades.

Reactions: maclean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad