GWT: EPL - Matchweek 15

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Deserved win for Villa.

Completely the wrong decision to reintergrate Ronaldo then make him captain. Some weird decisions by ten Hag in the last couple of games.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The culinary arts is not their strong point. When I went to the UK the best food I ate was at an Indian place.
Yeah the average meal there isn’t great but you can get amazing Indian and also the top end food is unreal. Best meal of my life was in London.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I like the Spurs strategy of realizing that the Liverpool midfield can't run, so dropping off and compressing the field. Really sporting of them to not even remotely look towards taking advantage of your opponents biggest weakness.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I like the Spurs strategy of realizing that the Liverpool midfield can't run, so dropping off and compressing the field. Really sporting of them to not even remotely look towards taking advantage of your opponents biggest weakness.
funny i was going to say, why bother when you can just send someone into the box to fall down for a penalty

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
TAA taking a pretty big risk there, but I think that's a good no call.

Granted there's a 1000% chance that if an attacker does that to a defender, it's given as a foul.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Moyes has to go. Going on a calendar year of just pitiful performances.

They've been good in Europe in that time though. Not sure if it's just them focusing more on that than the league but it hasn't been poor results on both fronts.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Spurs are gonna lose this game but the way the game has played out that result will be unlucky for them. They've had the better of the chances they just haven't been clinical where Liverpool have taken theirs well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad