GWT: EPL - Matchweek 15

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
A huge London derby bright and early on Sunday, while Liverpool look to get back on track against a Tottenham team with better results than performances. Meanwhile, the second best matchup (in terms of highest average table placement) sees Fulham travel to Manchester.

HomeAwayTime and Date (CT)Venue
Nottingham ForestBrentfordSat., Nov. 5, 10:00 AMCity Ground
Wolverhampton WanderersBrighton & Hove AlbionSat., Nov. 5, 10:00 AMMolineux Stadium
Manchester CityFulhamSat., Nov. 5, 10:00 AMThe Etihad
Leeds UnitedAFC BournemouthSat., Nov. 5, 10:00 AMElland Road
EvertonLeicester CitySat., Nov. 5, 12:30 PMGoodison Park
ChelseaArsenalSun., Nov. 6, 6:00 AMStamford Bridge
Aston VillaManchester UnitedSun., Nov. 6, 8:00 AMVilla Park
SouthamptonNewcastle UnitedSun., Nov. 6, 8:00 AMSt. Mary's Stadium
West Ham UnitedCrystal PalaceSun., Nov. 6, 8:00 AMLondon Stadium
Tottenham HotspurLiverpoolSun., Nov. 6, 10:30 AMTottenham Hotspur Stadium

• Love
Reactions: LOGiK and maclean

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Would be fantastic to win at the Bridge for the third straight year, but even though they look pretty bad i think a draw would be ok. So unless Fulham can pull something from the hat at City we won’t sit at top after this GW is my best guess.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Fulham has directed one shot toward goal. It was from the spot and hit the back of the net.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Marsch is done. I have no idea how he's the guy that reached top-tier European management level out of American managers, he seems incompetent. Really good at touchline conflict and whining, though.
i mean last week his players looked like they were playing their hearts out for him. I don’t know what this is. watching LFC get goalie’ed by the two worst teams in the league back to back and seeing how those teams followed that up is such a bummer, but again LFC isn’t good either.

Reactions: Jussi

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Marsch is done. I have no idea how he's the guy that reached top-tier European management level out of American managers, he seems incompetent. Really good at touchline conflict and whining, though.

He's super player-friendly and would probably be a very successful NBA coach because of that.

...but that was also one of his main issues in Leipzig; the players wanted a boss whereas he wanted to be a buddy. As an example; I remember Leipzig's players b****ing that Marsch would ask them what they thought went wrong instead of coming to them with solutions after bad results / performances.

Worked well with Salzburg's kids, but that was also in large part because he just had more talent than everyone else in austria...you could see how much RBS improved the moment Jaissle took over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Better than doing it in an amateur league...like Haaland and Son :dunno:

EDIT:
Isn't Kai leading Chelsea in goals this season?
Ironically both have as good a chance as that kid.

Not really a compliment.

Stupid VaR,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad