GWT: EPL - Matchweek 14

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
There's no universe where they're close to the title so I don't care, as long as it takes points away from City.
Not like this. You can’t have these egregiously bad errors happening over and over again. Especially from the same ref(s).

I have only seen Tottenham against Liverpool and City, but they have really had the refs blessings in those games that has given them some important points :laugh:
Ironically (?) it was the same ref.

Well you should watch more
Same ref, so it’ll cut down the number of extra games to watch. Can just watch Hooper’s catalog for this season. He’s an embarrassment

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Crazy how Spurs drew Man City away with Emerson and Davies in central defence. Truly City's bogey team.

Son, Lo Celso and Kulusevski were all brilliant.

Bissouma needs to get a grip. He had such a great start to the season but he's been consistently terrible as of late.

Happy to see Donley get subbed in. Big talent.

I'm not going to deny that Hooper is an absolute moron.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Thank you Spurs for directly helping the Arsenal. That is all.

That Spurs gennie that they had earlier in the season has made his way to LFC. Some really lucky and undeserved results for the Reds.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I didn’t catch the game today but apparently Badiashile was good and that’s a good sign. He was our best CB last year after he came in.

He seems like a top class player honestly

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I didn’t catch the game today but apparently Badiashile was good and that’s a good sign. He was our best CB last year after he came in.

He seems like a top class player honestly
He was my MOTM, tbh. A really reassuring performance from him and Silva after they didn't seem to work together last week.

I am long term concerned about him and Colwill (can think of very few double left foot CB pairings), but it's great seeing him play well.

Reactions: Blender

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Did they ever mention what the ref said in the post game on why he blew that late whistle? I would assume that maybe he thought Grealish was offsides and so it wasn't an advantage on that play because the linesman aren't supposed to put the flag up early. I guess they can communicate with each other but he didn't have that long to make a decision.

Either way I think it's hilarious that Haaland was so livid with that and complained all the way till the dressing room. When he had several almost sitters that he missed that he should be upset about. If he did his job then that last play doesn't matter.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Say what you want about Rashford and Martial, but ETH is a big problem.

You can’t be falling out with every third player on the squad.

I mean if I was a player there I’d be frustrated too. Pretty sure most of them didn’t sign up to play defensive shell football like a mid table club.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Say what you want about Rashford and Martial, but ETH is a big problem.

You can’t be falling out with every third player on the squad.

I mean if I was a player there I’d be frustrated too. Pretty sure most of them didn’t sign up to play defensive shell football like a mid table club.
The problem is that these same players have become disgruntled with the previous managers as well. When it keeps happening over and over again, sooner or later, you should be looking at the players rather than the managers.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad