GWT: EPL - Matchweek 14

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
A couple fun games this weekend. Newcastle hosts United. I have literally no idea what to expect there. City hosts Tottenham. Hoping for a draw. Chelsea hosts Brighton. This could be fun. And Burnley hosts Sheffield in a relegation six pointer.

HomeAwayTime and Date (CT)Venue
BrentfordLuton TownSat., Dec. 2, 9:00 AMGtech Community Stadium
ArsenalWolverhampton WanderersSat., Dec. 2, 9:00 AMThe Emirates
BurnleySheffield UnitedSat., Dec. 2, 9:00 AMTurf Moor
Nottingham ForestEvertonSat., Dec. 2, 11:30 AMCity Ground
Newcastle UnitedManchester UnitedSat., Dec. 2, 2:00 PMSt. James's Park
ChelseaBrighton & Hove AlbionSun., Dec. 3, 8:00 AMStamford Bridge
LiverpoolFulhamSun., Dec. 3, 8:00 AMAnfield
West Ham UnitedCrystal PalaceSun., Dec. 3, 8:00 AMLondon Stadium
BournemouthAston VillaSun., Dec. 3, 8:00 AMVitality Stadium
Manchester CityTottenham HotspurSun., Dec. 3, 10:30 AMThe Etihad

Reactions: Blender

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
I think we should get an easy win this weekend but damn i don’t want us to run away with a margin again. Would be better to chase a couple of points behind.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Man U are a bag of surprises, but Newcastle at home are a battering ram. Expecting a statement performance from them.

Don't know what to expect from Chelsea this weekend. Expect the unexpected I suppose.

Reactions: Blender

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Can anybody care to explain to me, why the f*** there are no early saturday game this week?

Why they enforce it after the international break when two of the best team face each other (with plenty of international players away travelling on both team) but during regular boring EPL week they don't even care putting one game like Brentford vs Luton (that don't even have mid week games) in that time slot?

So many inconsistencies (if I buy the EPL excuses about broadcaster requesting games for that specific time slot)

Last edited:
Reactions: maclean

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Will be counting on newcastle to shred man united and even more enjoyable, pushing ow-nana to head-scratching error :laugh:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Can anybody care to explain to me, why the f*** there are no early saturday game this week?

Why they enforce it after the international break when two of the best team face each other (with plenty of international players away travelling on both team) but during regular boring EPL week they don't even care putting one game like Brentford vs Luton (that don't even have mid week games) in that time slot?

So many inconsistencies (if I buy the EPL excuses about broadcaster requesting games for that specific time slot)

Yeah that confused me too, it's annoying having all the games at the same time

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Arsenal can't stop scoring this week. Really nice combination from Saka, Jesus, and Tomiyasu

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Would really like to convert another one now while we're heavily dominating so we're more than a quick bad bounce away from being tied up

Thanks for listening, team :D

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
This pushback from Wolves is why I wanted that second, now I'd like a third pls

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Man U are a bag of surprises, but Newcastle at home are a battering ram. Expecting a statement performance from them.

It doesn't do ManU any favours that instead of flying, they had to take a 3 hour bus ride to Newcastle because of cancelled flight due to weather conditions.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Neal Maupay managed to put Brentford ahead at the start of 2nd half, some lucky bounces meant that the ball fell for him whilst free in front of the goal.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
knew there was no way we were getting a PK for that. City would have
Wolves missing their three best players and had to sub out their keeper. Think you will be okay.

but yeah only City gets that

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Neal Maupay managed to put Brentford ahead at the start of 2nd half, some lucky bounces meant that the ball fell for him whilst free in front of the goal.
HES'SACHEAT! HE CHEATED!

ty-aftv.gif

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Yeah I just want to know why LFC have to go Wednesday Night - Early game Saturday on next week when they can just do this.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00