GWT: EPL - Matchweek 11

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
ugh. "How big a moment could this be for ETH and the Manchester United football club."

It is a 90th minute goal to break a deadlock against Fulham in week 10. Under no circumstances am I going to remotely consider this a big moment.

Reactions: maclean

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
ugh. "How big a moment could this be for ETH and the Manchester United football club."

It is a 90th minute goal to break a deadlock against Fulham in week 10. Under no circumstances am I going to remotely consider this a big moment.
It's 3 pts even if they win in ugly fashion.

Reactions: Jussi

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
The 3 players that have shown the ability to win game/create chances for Manchester United. Garnacho, Fernandes and ... McTominay!

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
United and Bruno needed that. Liked Pellistri off the bench. His work kept the attack alive then layed the ball off for Bruno. Should start over Antony. Defence was pretty solid too.

Reactions: Jussi and luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Bruno coming up big in Fergie time, after a bad game by his standards.

And speaking of bad games the Portuguese on the other side Palhinha with one of the worst plays I've seen at Premier League level, losing the ball twice in his box and then dummied by Bruno before the goal. Overrated player, just because he's mean, but he's very limited.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
United and Bruno needed that. Liked Pellistri off the bench. His work kept the attack alive then layed the ball off for Bruno. Should start over Antony. Defence was pretty solid too.
Pellistri doesn't seem quite physically ready for top level yet but he does things Antony doesn't. He's got pace and puts his smallish body on the line. Also seems to be making right decisions.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

it's probably a big moment for ETH himself in the saving his ass category

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad