Brighton & Hove AlbionLuton TownSat., Aug. 12, 9:00 AMThe AmEx
EvertonFulhamSat., Aug. 12, 9:00 AMGoodison Park
Newcastle UnitedAston VillaSat., Aug. 12, 11:30 AMSt. James's Park
BrentfordTottenham HotspurSun., Aug. 13, 8:00 AMGtech Community Stadium
ChelseaLiverpoolSun., Aug. 13, 10:30 AMStamford Bridge
Manchester UnitedWolverhampton WanderersMon., Aug. 14, 2:00 PMOld Trafford

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
I am expecting Burnley to win match week 1 as well.

That is a reach, but i fully expecting them to put up a tough fight as newcomers always does in the season opener. Especially at home. In the longer run i’m not sure about Burnley though. I think they played some really nice football in the Championship under Kompany, but we’we seen what usually happens when you try to take that play with you into the Premier League. Sheffield and Luton we know gonna try to bunker their way to stay up.

Burnley-fans certainly not used to see their team actually try to run the play though. Must be refreshing for them.

As goes for Arsenal i think we will go with the same lineup as in CS. Maybe Trossard instead of Havertz on top.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Let's see how serious the league is about time-wasting.

Let's see 8 minutes of stoppage tomorrow in the first match and see what the reaction is

Reactions: robertmac43

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Let's see how serious the league is about time-wasting.

Let's see 8 minutes of stoppage tomorrow in the first match and see what the reaction is
Still don’t think all the excess stoppage time is the right answer. I’m glad they’ve noticed something needed to be done, but it’s the wrong solution

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
What’s your expectations for brighton this year?
Going into the summer I was hot and cold on them. Pumped about Europe, but agonizing the potential squad departures.

I think they did well in the window, replaced the departing players and got more goals up front. The next wave of stars is about to make big steps with Enciso, Ferguson, and van Hecke. Plus Mitoma looks to be on a new level in pre-season. If they can stay healthy and players make steps forward in their development, I think they can challenge for top 4 and make it out of their Europa group.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
weareback-wereback.gif

So happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad