Proposal: EP40 for Crosby

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Now that Pettersson is going to re-sign with the Canucks, can we stop the pointless arguing of this thread?

Neither team does the deal. Penguins because Crosby means more for them than any sort of trade value you could put on him, Canucks because they're re-signing Pettersson long-term and he has more value going forward.
Hey Emp before we let you go here, thoughts on what you think the Pettersson deal looks like ?

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Now: "Bringing a Cup to Canada would make him a top 3 player of all time!"

*Crosby literally wills a Canadians team to a Cup*

Future: "Well, brining a Cup to Canada is nice and all but one time he only scored 36pts in 22games and you can't assume he would have kept that pace, so sorry, he's outside of the top 10, maybe even top 15."
“Yea, he did it in 6 games”

Seinfeld_Part1_Featured_Image.jpg

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Crosby isn't in his prime he's 36 years old on pace for 40 + goals 90 points still good /great but not at his best anymore He's not leaving Pittsburgh Penguins .

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
EP for Crosby and Guentzel @ 50% is something I would do as a nucks fan.

Go all I’m for a cup this year. They can play with Lindholm and you can put Hoglander with Miller and Boeser.
f*** it let's do it maybe Canucks would actually get some favorable calls with golden boy Crosby on the team in playoffs.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Your getting a top 5 player that is 25 for a free agent and a guy at the twilight of his career and your going to get weak knees over a #4 dman? Okay than
respectfully, you have no idea what Sidney f***ing Crosby means to the Penguins or to the game of hockey as a whole. regardless of the return, he's not going anywhere unless he demands it. he IS the Pittsburgh Penguins.

this whole thread is meaningless and it's just an excuse for Canucks fans to talk down one of the greatest players *****EVER*****.

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
respectfully, you have no idea what Sidney f***ing Crosby means to the Penguins or to the game of hockey as a whole. regardless of the return, he's not going anywhere unless he demands it. he IS the Pittsburgh Penguins.

this whole thread is meaningless and it's just an excuse for Canucks fans to talk down one of the greatest players *****EVER*****.
Get off your high horse. I know what Crosby means to the game and I know he saved the franchise. You think you know more than everyone else, but you don’t. The Canucks fans are offering one of the best players in the NhL that is only 25 for a guy near retirement. How much more respect are you expecting… should we write poetry for him as well, do you have a style that would heal your wounded soul you poor child. Sending out thoughts and prayers for you.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Get off your high horse. I know what Crosby means to the game and I know he saved the franchise. You think you know more than everyone else, but you don’t. The Canucks fans are offering one of the best players in the NhL that is only 25 for a guy near retirement. How much more respect are you expecting… should we write poetry for him as well, do you have a style that would heal your wounded soul you poor child. Sending out thoughts and prayers for you.
No they're not. Nobody is doing that. This situation is a fantasy. You need to wake up and get back to reality. This thread has no reason to exist other than for Canucks fans (especially YOU) to throw bags of shit on one of the greatest hockey players ever.

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
No they're not. Nobody is doing that. This situation is a fantasy. You need to wake up and get back to reality. This thread has no reason to exist other than for Canucks fans (especially YOU) to throw bags of shit on one of the greatest hockey players ever.
Yes, EP40 is a 25 year old Selke level Center who is on pace to score 100 points for the second year jn a row. He is one of the most valuable assets in the NHL right now, and I am willing to trade him for Crosby. That is in no way a bag of shit.

I think what’s happened here is that your an emotional child and get upset easily and don’t do well with coping. I do want Crosby, but given his age compared to EP40 I think that residual value exists.

Who me where I have been disrespectful to Crosby. The guy is a legend, but you wouldn’t understand what he means to hockey. You’re not a Canadian and all, so it escapes you how important his goal in 2010 was. I remember though, I was 4 blocks from the arena and it was amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad