EOJHL Regular Season Underway

keon1967

Feb 16, 2013
thought you moved to east coast,welcome back.i am sure johnboy appreciates your support

c mcleans add in the sun,he is a promoter.valley division should be interesting this year.wont b surprised if he does play in front of a full house.

HawksFanForever

Feb 20, 2013
Nova Scotia
Great year for JR B Hockey

With the new agreement for JR A players that require them to pay this year I am sure many will drop down to play for good JR B clubs this coming season.I was told that veteran players will pay 3700.00 and new players ages 16 to 18 will pay 5200.00.They passed this last week.

cchltier1fan

May 23, 2013
With the new agreement for JR A players that require them to pay this year I am sure many will drop down to play for good JR B clubs this coming season.I was told that veteran players will pay 3700.00 and new players ages 16 to 18 will pay 5200.00.They passed this last week.

That is a maximum, not an amount that teams are required to charge, many of the teams are charging a lower amount.

HawksFanForever

Feb 20, 2013
Nova Scotia
Here is my thought on what you said,if this is the case that teams can charge lower and I assume each team will charge different prices then why make this rule.

HawksFanForever

Feb 20, 2013
Nova Scotia
Weager

Well Weager was drafted by the Florida Panthers.Gratz to you Weager and thank you from the Winchester Hawks.How about those Mooseheads as they had two in the top three players that were drafted in the NHL

upinarms

Jul 16, 2010
Noticed on JR A board that Nick Hodgins ( Renfrew ) was traded from Pembroke to SF. Wish him luck.

HawksFanForever

Feb 20, 2013
Nova Scotia
Well it is almost time for another JR B hockey and I will be watching the Sackville Flyers JR B Hockey club here and will keep up on my Hawks and the rest of the EOJHL

KL14

Oct 25, 2011
There is a new thread for the 2013/2014 season

Not trying to be a jerk...just trying to point you in the right direction

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad