News Article: Entry Draft on Oct 6th, UFA on Oct 9th

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
Raymond is gonna score six goals in his game that day. Wings fans rejoice as LA takes drysdale and Ottawa takes Raymond. Drysdale becomes a multi time Norris trophy winner and Raymond wins four art ross trophies. Our budding superstar Quinton byfield anchors a mildly successful third line for ten years.

just how shit goes lol

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
I am hoping that we get Marco Rossi at 4. The only way we get Byfield or Stutzle if Drysdale goes 2nd or 3rd in the draft. UFA would like to see Krug and Markstrom signed. I know a lot of it is dreaming.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Cool, now I know what day I will be disappointed.
This draft strategy brought to you by 2020:

1733211-warren-buffett-quote-the-secret-to-happiness-is-having-low.jpg

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Tuesday draft is gonna be so weird. So is not having FA start on a holiday.

They couldn't push FA back 3 more days so it'd fall on Canadian Thanksgiving?

Reactions: Oddbob

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Still rooting for Stevie to convince Chris Ilitch to pay Bobby Ryan $15M in exchange for swapping picks with Ottawa...

... Probably not gonna happen, though.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
ha. just didnt recognize howard!

Neither did I! I know this sounds mean, but howie just doesn't look like he could go out and play competitive hockey there. Mick is twice his age and looks in better shape. @Henkka lately seems to be stumping for a new goalie coach, so maybe Howie needs to inquire about a new job title this year.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Neither did I! I know this sounds mean, but howie just doesn't look like he could go out and play competitive hockey there. Mick is twice his age and looks in better shape. @Henkka lately seems to be stumping for a new goalie coach, so maybe Howie needs to inquire about a new job title this year.
Not to defend Howard since he was not playing at an NHL level last year, but they are a long time away from actually starting the season so there's plenty of time for players to bulk up and then start cutting down towards gameshape before the season starts.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

Howard could start from Griffins/Toledo before promoting... and get some results first.

Yzerman did sign that goalie scout from Tampa, but not a coach.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad