GWT: English Premier League: 9/24 - 9/26/2016

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Klopp doesn't play any senior players with the reserves, no matter how long they're out.

But yes, Sakho is the idiot for complaining right when Klopp says he is about to return to the first team.

Well Ings has played in a couple to be fair, but Klopp told Sakho to move. Sakho said no, and now he is complaining about not getting time, when he knew that would be the case if he stayed. And now he is speaking out against the club at a time where there is nothing but good vibes coming from Anfield. It's very disappointing.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
4-1 up, Sturridge swan diving in the box.

I wouldn't say it was a dive but it was a soft penalty. That being said I don't think I am going out on a limb to say that pen is largely irrelevant in term of the results of this game.

5-1 now by the way.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I wouldn't say it was a dive but it was a soft penalty. That being said I don't think I am going out on a limb to say that pen is largely irrelevant in term of the results of this game.

5-1 now by the way.

It was a blatant dive.

It was 4-1 when he "earned" the penalty.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It was a blatant dive.

It was 4-1 when he "earned" the penalty.

Just because it was a soft penalty doesn't mean it was a dive. No use complaining about it now though. Not sure why you are so butt hurt about it.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Just because it was a soft penalty doesn't mean it was a dive. No use complaining about it now though. Not sure why you are so butt hurt about it.

Ah, classic "butt hurt" retort.

Number one, it wasn't "soft" it was a dive. Number two, the point I was making was that to dive like that in a 4-1 game, against 10 men, in like the 80th minute, is a little disrespectful to me. He wasn't cheating in the competitive sense, he was just piling on. I don't know, maybe he's just assuming he'll be injured next week just like the rest of us and figured he'd get it in while he can.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ah, classic "butt hurt" retort.

Number one, it wasn't "soft" it was a dive. Number two, the point I was making was that to dive like that in a 4-1 game, against 10 men, in like the 80th minute, is a little disrespectful to me. He wasn't cheating in the competitive sense, he was just piling on. I don't know, maybe he's just assuming he'll be injured next week just like the rest of us and figured he'd get it in while he can.

Complaining about a PK given at 4-1 in a game that doesn't involve a team that you support is the definition of butt hurt and the second half of this post serves said butt hurt with a side of trolling. I'm done with this conversation.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Benteke at it again for Palace. Different team they are with him aboard.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Complaining about a PK given at 4-1 in a game that doesn't involve a team that you support is the definition of butt hurt and the second half of this post serves said butt hurt with a side of trolling. I'm done with this conversation.

Sure thing, buddy. Whine about trolling in an EPL wide thread all you like, but next time try chucking off those Red goggles and call a spade a spade.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And it's not idiotic to put one of your most expensive players three weeks without a single game, even with the reserves?
Not even ONE.
Of course Sakho shouldn't have complained, but that's typical of an invested player who gets an unfair treatment.

What's reassuring about you guys is that you defend your coach and club no matter what.
Let's not forget the Andy Caroll fiasco that all of you guys defended bindly.

I hope you guys don't have kids treated that unfairly at school or you'll defend the teached even when he's obviously not being fair.
This is very similar to Emery/Ben Arfa in fact. Unfair all around. Except it's been 3 weeks (at least) for Sakho.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Bad decision happen every single games but this one has no impact whatsoever to the game. I don't see that even Hull City would feel bad about it.

Yeah it was a soft PK. Half the refs in the PL make that call and the other half don't.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
This is very similar to Emery/Ben Arfa in fact. Unfair all around. Except it's been 3 weeks (at least) for Sakho.
I don't think so.

Sakho has played for over 8 months as Klopp top choice and during the US trip he was sent back home. Something has definitely happened there.

As for Sakho it was clear from thr get go that he would require many injuries to be considered.

The team is doing extremely well and I don't see Klopp dropping any of his player for him. I think that Sakho future at Liverpool is dimunishing by the day.

If anything Sakho should have accepted the proposed loan to show what he can do instead of sitting and waiting.

Too bad I really like Sakho.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Just so that everyone can see the exact "idiotic" words :

"Now it's 3 weeks I am fit to play all games. I finished all my rehabilitation work. They don't want me to play also with reserve team lol! Why I don't know. Still working hard like Scouser Soldier! Still not talking cause I want to speak on the pitch.. I will speak soon to the people who support me and don't understand the situation. Still happy to live in my Liverpool Country with my family, hope to have a chance to play soon to give my best like I always try to do. I accept the situation but I can't accept the lie. The fans deserve to know the truth! THanks for your support. 6 months stay quiet, have good night everybody! You never walk alone."

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The team is doing extremely well and I don't see Klopp dropping any of his player for him. I think that Sakho future at Liverpool is dimunishing by the day.

If anything Sakho should have accepted the proposed loan to show what he can do instead of sitting and waiting.

I don't think that's a problem that the team is doing well. It should never mean you put a player in the stands and don't allow him to play a single game, even with the reserves. He's damaged goods since he doesn't play. A player without competition is damaged goods, everyone knows it. That's Klopp trying to force the board's hands, quite clearly, like I said from the beginning. You stay here? I won't play you.

The loan was stupid, and quite clearly, Klopp will do anything to **** Sakho right now.

Quite clearly, a fair treatment for someone who was late at an airport or at a training session... :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad