GWT: English Premier League: 8/13 - 8/15/2016

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
That was a missed call, should have been a free kick from just outside the box instead of a penalty.

Last season most of their penalties came from teams scrambling to get back after a Leicester counter-attack. They caught a lot of teams stuck up field.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Last season most of their penalties came from teams scrambling to get back after a Leicester counter-attack. They caught a lot of teams stuck up field.

Yes and no.

Like I said, half of them were Vardy dives. Or simply ridiculous decisions.

Last minute pen vs West Ham comes to mind.
Or Vardy diving vs Arsenal away.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Will this be the year that Sunderland finally goes down? They have barely survived a few too many times lately.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Silva is great. City with 80% possession apparently, and very well structured.

Kolarov's surprised me. I figured he'd be an option for the left spot in a back 3, with his passing radius, but he's looking so much more comfortable in the middle of that back 4 than Stones.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Kolarov's surprised me. I figured he'd be an option for the left spot in a back 3, with his passing radius, but he's looking so much more comfortable in the middle of that back 4 than Stones.

He has had a lot more time to train with the team than Stones too.

Gooch

May 28, 2008
Coeur d'Alene Idaho
I don't know if it's mentioned elsewhere but can someone direct me to where on earth these premier league games are being shown on Directv? NBC has Olympics on all their channels and their spillover EPL channels appear to be showing nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad