GWT: English Premier League: 2/2 - 2/3/2016

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Should be 3-0 United. Rooney got pushed off rather than the other way around.

EDIT: 3-0 now anyway, world class pass from Martial

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It sure would be nice to have someone who could put the ball in the net. We are so toothless.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Now that we're 2 down we can bring on Joe Allen, who probably should have been playing the whole game anyway.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Also Sakho's defending has been really concerning of late. He definitely could have done better on that 2nd goal.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Klopp was noble to not comment on Liverpool doing nothing in the January window, but in the summer either Liverpool will make massive changes or he'll go on a rampage. This squad is nowhere near good enough.

At least our priorities now are clearly the cups, and the team has done a good job managing results in those.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
He may have toed the company line, but I have to wonder how much of it wasn't just his being used to not buying or outspending a lot of clubs.

He's not Wenger cheap, but he did pride himself on getting value in the market. Either way, they're clearly not good enough and didn't spend a dime on anything that could help him this window.

I know FSG are cheap, but their spend has been nowhere near what they need to win (when you consider what they've sold talent wise)

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
FSG might be cheap...
But they wasted so much value on little to nothing in Ilori, Borini, Luis Alberto, Aspas, Balotelli, Benteke not to mention underperforming/huge question marks in Sakho, Mignolet, Lovren, Markovic, Lallana, Moreno.

Even not so bad signings like Clyne, Milner, Origi, Firmino, Can, Allen have not done enough.

They screwed up.

The only legit talent they have IMO are Henderson and Coutinho.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Ref blew that dead as the ball went into the box. Frustrating.

Anyway, between this game and the Chelsea game, there goes arsenal's title hopes.

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
Bad day at the office for Arsenal with everybody around them in the top five picking up the full three points.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
They went toe to toe with the most in-form team in the league on the road for 50 mins. I don't get the overreaction from Liverpool fans. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad