GWT: English Premier League: 12/28 - 12/30/2015

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Not a Chelsea fan but Matic finishing is cringe worthy from a professional football player.

That was worse than Oscar slip

I wouldn't have called the handball on willian

I just think it's harsh

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Howard Webb thinks that something that happened against Man U should be a penalty? **** really? :laugh:

Do you have any physical evidence to suggest he's a United fan or something? Because it doesn't take long to find that stat said even City "benefited" more from Webb than United.

Last edited:

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Do you have any physical evidence to suggest he's a United fan or something? Because it doesn't take long to find that stat sayd even City "benefited" more from Webb than United.

I'm just ribbing, relax. It would've been a very weak penalty call. The Azpilicueta should have been a penalty. The Willian handball would've been very harsh

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
2-2 would have been a more fitting result. Can't really fault the effort but the finishing is still awful.

Krautso

Nov 30, 2007
Oezil is in incredible form this year. Carried the team through this match and should have had a couple more assists if not for poor finishing.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
That was awful. I know the bench was very young and inexperienced, but Oscar and Hazard looked gassed for quite a while. Need to get on mobile players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad