GWT: English Premier League: 12/28 - 12/30/2015

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
that's exactly how the Spurs would drop points in the past: be up 1 man, and somehow give up a goal where someone was offside or right after a foul not called. They used to lose those games. Now....maybe they've turned the corner and can win games the top 3 teams have to win to make Europe.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
that's exactly how the Spurs would drop points in the past: be up 1 man, and somehow give up a goal where someone was offside or right after a foul not called. They used to lose those games. Now....maybe they've turned the corner and can win games the top 3 teams have to win to make Europe.

I am tempering my excitement, but that's how I feel at the moment too. This game really felt like one that Spurs were going to find a way to blow ... and then they didn't.

Mentally I'm still a little hung up on how they blew the Stoke and Newcastle games (a 5 pt swing between those two collapses) but I suppose snagging a game like this when they easily could have lost it evens the scales a bit.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
We're getting dominated here holy hell

Kenedy is needed

Pretty sure Carrick would be a more useful 9 than Hazard

Our defense is so weird through midfield

They defend as a 4 3 3 on the high press and then revert into a 4 4 2

Either way United are dissecting it

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
This is gonna be one of those games where Chelsea maybe nick off a win by a late header or a last minute penalty.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
This is gonna be one of those games where Chelsea maybe nick off a win by a late header or a last minute penalty.

I'd be shocked if chelsea wins this. Martial vs Ivanovic got exposed 3 times, no end product.

Chelsea look like absolute **** in midfield when tracking back.

United is waking up Hazard from his 5 month sleep

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Refs miss a blatant handball. And world class save by Courtois shortly before that.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
That was worse than Oscar's penalty miss lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad