GWT: English Premier League 12/17-12/19

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Being without 2 of your best 3 players hurts anyone, even City.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Arsenal hasn't lost 2 straight since April 2014. City really putting the pressure on that stat right now.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
What a nice change of play from de Bruyne. So much time for Sterling to win his 1-on-1 and get the shot off.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Arsenal trying to press more in midfield after conceding a second but it's a bit too late. Really bad 30 minutes after half time to let City have their way through midfield into their attackers. Buildup between Yaya and Fernando is much more in sync now too. Mostly Yaya. A lot more intensity all around. Must have been a good Pep talk at half.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So this is the same **** Chelsea club, they hire a new, though competent manger and somehow they're in first.

Arsenal, who haven't won anything in 12 years or so, still have the same manager and still have Jekyll and Hyde syndrome.

This isn't supposed to be a bash post since Arsenal have been on a great run. You can't win every game, I know that, but these last two are just unacceptable when you take the lead. Not only that, but these last two show how vulnerable Arsenal is defensively when one player goes down like Mustafi. Very weak depth, even with OX going down, all you have on the bench is freakin' El Nany. :laugh::facepalm:

And these are the type of games which I could careless for Oezil. That second half performance by him was absolutely pathetic. He gives the ball away so easily that I would rather have him lose 10% of his talent to make up for 10% of the lack of work ethic by him.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
So this is the same **** Chelsea club, they hire a new, though competent manger and somehow they're in first.

Arsenal, who haven't won anything in 12 years or so, still have the same manager and still have Jekyll and Hyde syndrome.

Kante alone is a huge upgrade to Chelsea's midfield, I don't think he really gets enough recognition for how good he is. They aren't using the same squad as they were 2 years ago anyways. Sure still a core of Hazard, Costa, Matic, Azpilicueta, and Cahill, but almost all their other regulars are new from either 2 years ago, or even last year with the Mou disaster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad