GWT: English Premier League: 1/2/2016-1/3/2016

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
When a team like Chelsea does it, it is indeed disturbing. When a team whose payroll is less than half of yours, don't complain.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
When we start spending 35million pounds on a striker I'll start complaining about style, how about that? You want uneven resources and then to whine about how teams counter it?

There's nothing wrong with defending as long you're competent on the ball and can create once you have it. That's the difference between defending by the skin of your teeth, a la Fat Sam.

As is, this was hardly a full strength attacking unit.

Well technically West Ham did play a 35m striker today. Scored for you guys too!

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Not really sure why I would want uneven resources.

Also I'm more upset that Liverpool haven't figured out how to deal with it.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
The only striker worth 35 million was hurt and has been hurt for a while now.

They're not very good, and Klopp is going to have to figure out a few things about the EPL on the fly with no transfers and an injury list a mile long.

He's got the rope to fix it, but he also has the same to hang himself if he can't get them going in the right direction.

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
Frustration-for-Wolfsburg-006.jpg

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Newcastle deserved better today.

Need investment because just scoring 1 goal in any of the last 3 matches probably wouldve resulted in at least 3pts instead of 0. Roughly the same squad for all 3 matches too.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Both Arsenal and United really labored today, Leicester held at home against 10-man Bournemouth, don't think they are legit title contenders but still see them having a say for the top 4

Villa can start preparing for the Championship after losing to Sunderland, they probably need at least 30 points in the final 18 matches, hard to see with the way they are playing. I wonder if they will foolishly spend, I read in the German press they want to sign Sandro Wagner of all people for 10m :amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad