GWT: English Premier League: 1/2/2016-1/3/2016

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Because the idea of comparing teams based on domestic GF is ridiculous, because the idea that a team scoring as many goals meaning they're in the same category as the creme de la creme is ridiculous and just in general sticking your team in the top 5 by narrowing down criteria until they squeeze in is in ridiculous. By now it's massively off-topic and evidently we are not going to see eye to eye.

It's not ridiculous if your only claim is that they're scoring as much as other teams, which is all I was saying. And as you so shrewdly pointed out, Dortmund are in the EL this year, not the CL, so there are in fact no common points of comparison other than with Bayern. Oh and guess what, they scored one more goal in the Bundesliga than Bayern this first half, so I feel perfectly justified in my claim that they're as good as any team offensively. Your idea that they aren't one of the best teams because of a couple hiccups in the EL is far more ridiculous.

I think they're one of the best 6-8 clubs in domestic and European competition overall in the first half based on my viewing experience. The advanced stats and points per match in domestic competition plus the statistical strength of the league very much backs me up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->