Confirmed with Link: End of year press conferences: Adams to have one at 3pm on Tuesday after Granato firing

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
There's no way Adams can go into next season with a similar roster after what he's saying up there right now.

Reactions: Fjordy

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Adams: "It was my decision"

Let's hear more about how Pegula is micromanaging the team and initiating firings against the GM's wants...

You think a decision like this doesn't go through Pegula. Sure. It is also Adams decision not to spend to cap. Every GM wants to play 10% below cap or more.

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
You think a decision like this doesn't go through Pegula. Sure.
I didnt say that. Kevyn was clear he made the ultimate decision and had a green light from Pegula. However, posters were going on earlier about how Pegula is making decisions and Adams is just doing what Pegula wants.

It's quite annoying see consistently when its so obviously wrong

Reactions: BUCKSHOT

Tijuana Donkey Show

Mar 14, 2023
Adams: "It was my decision"

Let's hear more about how Pegula is micromanaging the team and initiating firings against the GM's wants...
I think he addressed that with "I want to be as honest as possible with you guys. You know there are somethings I cannot talk about." Paraphrasing, but I took that as specifically about Terry.

I have never seen Adams being this blunt about the expectations of the team. I am pleasantly surprised. I wish we would've seen this last off-season and seen him make moves to match it.

I agree. I like it today. He is certainly firey. This is him either righting the ship or he is looking down the barrel of this thing spiraling out of control and him also losing his job.

Either way I am here for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad