End of Season Pressers (Monday May 15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
Back to back trips to the ECF and losing to the eventual Cup winner (and being their toughest opponent each time). I wish we had been 'destroyed' like that!
they just missed the playoffs last year. convenient that you omitted that.

Oh, so now it's not about drafting once you find out Dubas didn't draft Woll ? What a surprise. :rolleyes:
ok lets compare Burke's, Hunter's, and Dubas draft record. Lets see who drafted actual NHL talent. GO

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
The attitudes within this thread are exactly why people don't come out to talk about mental health. Even people in sports have issues. So many of you sound extremely insufferable to be around if this is your attitude. I went through a stressful few years, anxiety, depression and burnout too because of the toll the stress and anxiety was putting on me and I eventually had a panic attack and huge meltdown that took 3 months to recover from. I'm way stronger now and have found much better coping strategies too etc. But hey, mental health means nothing to you people eh?

Very unprofessional. The richest franchise in the league is being run by a bunch of children.
Why is it unprofessional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad