End of an era, last broadcast of NHL on NBC

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I liked a lot of them. Any idea if there’s info on where they’re going? I think Keith Jones is great. Carter is pretty good too and I like the hosts Tappen and McHugh.

Reactions: ibleedkings

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I will say NBC’s postgame show right now is incredibly awkward right now because you can clearly tell that all the analyst already have jobs for next year while the hosts don’t

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I liked a lot of them. Any idea if there’s info on where they’re going? I think Keith Jones is great. Carter is pretty good too and I like the hosts Tappen and McHugh.

Jones and Carter are going to TNT along with Kenny Albert and Olczyk. Boucher is going to ESPN. Sharp is unknown.

McHugh and Tappen are probably odd people out as they aren’t hockey specific. But they likely still have contracts with NBC as they also do work on ND football and it’s NFL coverage.

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Finally.... freedom from Pierre... but for how long?

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I will say NBC’s postgame show right now is incredibly awkward right now because you can clearly tell that all the analyst already have jobs for next year while the hosts don’t
Who doesn’t have a job? Kathryn Tappen and Liam McHugh will still be at NBC covering football.

Not sure about the rest of the crew.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I’ll miss Kathryn Tappen.

We were fortunate to have her at NESN from the beginning with the NESN daily morning show quite a few years ago. Her giving credit to Milbury was a nice gesture. Wherever she ends up she will succeed.

I won't miss NBC at all. The last few seasons plummeted in quality. ESPN has its flaws but will only help increase ratings and revenue.

Reactions: Kane One

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad