Emery Fights his Team's Trainer

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
Emery is a tool. Always looking for fights whether on the ice or off the ice.

I wonder if the Rangers would pick him up as well and get rid of Lundqvist.......nah, I don't think so.

If Emery had a problem with the trainer, i saw the comment about someone said the trainer could get him in trouble later, why didn't Emery just say something to the coaches? Cause Emery is a goon in goalie's equipment. And Roy is a tool as well, just not one who fights.

Kostik20

Jan 21, 2008
Chicago
Emery is just a freak who does not know how to hold his anger back....he is an unprofesional athlete....I mean if Avery needs anger managment....this guy needs a serious mental evaluation....its a joke for him to play anywhere...NHL or KHL.....

by the way...for those who cant see the Video from both links....heres the new Youtube link....

Top Scorer

Feb 25, 2009
See this is the problem. Just because Roy was a better goalie, it was okay for him to do whatever he wants. Roy's crazier escapades were kept under wrap while Emery's every fart was front page news. He is demonized in the news because that sells papers. Everyone wants to read about the crazy violent black guy.
Also, if Russian fans, Emery's club and the ownership have no problem with what happened, why do Canadians have a problem with what Emery is doing in Russia?

i agree about how good you are is how much blame you get. Look at pronger stomping on keslers leg last year all he got was an 8 game suspension and they almost didnt give him that. but then some one from the islanders ( sorry i cant remeber his name) stomps on jarrko ruutu and he got something like a 25 game suspension. If your an average player than anything remotely bad gets front page. But if your a above average or star player on a team then its allright to do things like that.

I dont agree with emery attacking the trainer but then again the trainer was bugging him about the hat.

i think that the blame should be on both parts because emery shouldnt have hit him and the trainer shouldnt have bugged him after being pulled.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Anyone have a link to this that works? Or even a GIF? I'm trying to show a friend who's never seen this before but it seems all the Youtube videos have been removed.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00