Recalled/Assigned: Elliott Sent Back Down to LE

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Bring up the guy that needs more work and has played worse at the NHL level. Tank on!

member 116861

tumblr_lmx0kaFAdB1qbub2i.gif

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
What? I really have no idea what's going on. I don't think Sherman or Sacco do either. Barrie was playing well in that 3/4 role. Elliot was pretty mediocre. Going after that top pick.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Either he is being showcased or Barrie completely fell out of Sacco's good graces. What joke.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Odd.

I'd pay attention to what scouts are in the building tonight if he plays.

Which is a pretty big IF, with Sacco at the helm :facepalm:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I bet he is scratched next game.

Yup.

I said it in the other thread, but this is such a bizarre move it makes me think maybe he's being showcased.

Unless he's playing next game, I truly think he's just being called up to sit in the press box. And if that's the case, this team is clearly trying to lose on purpose.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Ladies and gentleman...... The one, the only JOEEEEEEEE SACCCCOOOOOOOOOO!

Honestly, I don't know what to say. He would have been my very last guess to have been called up. Out of everyone on LEM he is the one that needed to stay their the most and work on his game.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
If Barrie does indeed have a minor hip injury, then this becomes a little more reasonable...

Although even still, Elliotts confidence has obviously been hurt. He should be staying in the AHL and working on his game to regain the confidence.

Only thing that makes sense is were showcasing him to other teams for a deadline deal.

rpontbriand

Jul 1, 2003
If Barrie does indeed have a minor hip injury, then this becomes a little more reasonable...

Although even still, Elliotts confidence has obviously been hurt. He should be staying in the AHL and working on his game to regain the confidence.

Only thing that makes sense is were showcasing him to other teams for a deadline deal.

Maybe we are 'keeping' Sacco to show case him in a similar type of deal? Genius! ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad