Player Discussion Elias Pettersson | Sooner rather than Later Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
5 points. 5 points. 5 points. 5 points. 5 points!

EsteemedRemarkableInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

AcidicJealousGopher-size_restricted.gif

Hi-5_Logo_2009.png

He continues to shove crow down my throat for doubting him in 2021. Really wished we had locked him up at 9x8...ugh.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
5 points. 5 points. 5 points. 5 points. 5 points!

EsteemedRemarkableInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

AcidicJealousGopher-size_restricted.gif

Hi-5_Logo_2009.png

He continues to shove crow down my throat for doubting him in 2021. Really wished we had locked him up at 9x8...ugh.
Me too, I was concerned that he had already had 3 concussions, I was sure he got one when he tried a reverse hit into an elbow last year.

You don't see 5 point games too often but they are happening occasionally this year but not with the Canucks so an important milestone. Karlsson got 4 points last night too.

He didn't want to sign a long term deal last time so it is okay to wish but it was his decision.

Last edited:

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Me too, I was concerned that he had already had 3 concussions, I was sure he got one when he tried a reverse hit into an elbow last year.

You don't see 5 point games too often but they are happening occasionally this year but not with the Canucks so an important milestone. Karlsson got 4 points last night too.

He didn't want to sign a long term deal last time so it is okay to wish but it was his decision.
Didnt Benning sign all other contracts first, then did Hughes and Petey?

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Didnt Benning sign all other contracts first, then did Hughes and Petey?
Ya, but considering Hughes and Petey have the same agent I think the delay was Petey not agreeing to the longer term so he had to wait until the last minute.

I think Petey switched agents didn't he?

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Not sure where else to post this, but in this thread Chris Gear goes into the Pettersson bridge decision (its also a pretty revealing insight into the mindset of the previous mgmt team and how out to lunch they were. )

BrentSopelsHair

Mar 2, 2016
StuckInYourDrain
Not sure where else to post this, but in this thread Chris Gear goes into the Pettersson bridge decision (its also a pretty revealing insight into the mindset of the previous mgmt team and how out to lunch they were. )

It's very funny how completely blind this team has been forever. No idea how a group of adults can be so insular and close-minded

CANUCKS HOCKEY

Reactions: rypper

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
What a game from Petey last night against the Kraken. He's been the brightest light during these tough times. Let's hope we get to keep him long term. He's the main course that needs to be served with solid side dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad