Player Discussion Elias Pettersson, Pt. VII | Enjoys: Being Mr. Everything, pronouncing it "Peter-son"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuck luck

Mar 2, 2016
What’s your solution? Rest him for a few months to error on the side of caution

YES, proceed with caution! It's early in the season and there's nothing to gain this year by rushing him back. If 100% requires 2 months so be it.

What's your solution? Rush him back so he's vulnerable to being hit and getting another concussion? Just so he has a chance to win the Calder and you can brag about it and feel good about yourself? haha

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
YES, proceed with caution! It's early in the season and there's nothing to gain this year by rushing him back. If 100% requires 2 months so be it.

What's your solution? Rush him back so he's vulnerable to being hit and getting another concussion? Just so he has a chance to win the Calder and you can brag about it and feel good about yourself? haha
Lol I didn’t say I want him rushed back. But there is a process and this concussion is being way blown out of proportion. If the docs say he is good and EP feels normal then play the kid. I’m sure 90% of the people on these boards have had concussions and resumed normal activity after a few weeks. No symptoms? Play. It’s that simple

nuck luck

Mar 2, 2016
Lol I didn’t say I want him rushed back. But there is a process and this concussion is being way blown out of proportion. If the docs say he is good and EP feels normal then play the kid. I’m sure 90% of the people on these boards have had concussions and resumed normal activity after a few weeks. No symptoms? Play. It’s that simple

Oh...I didn't know that 90% of the people played in the NHL or some other professional sport that is extremely physical?

I'm sure lots of people have had concussions, but they don't have to deal with people purposely trying to injure them at accelerated speeds.

It's actually that simple. Trying to compare the risks is simply laughable.

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
Oh...I didn't know that 90% of the people played in the NHL or some other professional sport that is extremely physical?

I'm sure lots of people have had concussions, but they don't have to deal with people purposely trying to injure them at accelerated speeds.

It's actually that simple. Trying to compare the risks is simply laughable.
Trying to draw parallels between regular joes on this board and NHLers is off limits? Understood Doctor Nuck. Carry on.

nuck luck

Mar 2, 2016
M2B isn’t the poster pretending he is a doctor
Sounds like tonight he could go but Canucks will sit him to play it safe. Should be back no questions asked on Saturday

Canucks GM (Benning) said hes recovering quite well and is better n better so theres that

You should try to understand a conversation before you type...you make yourself look foolish.

This is EOR's post I was referring to haha... It's humerous how sensitive you are about Pete not getting a Calder for you. You really want to reveal yourself like this?

Maybe you should make an appointment with EOR? He can quote himself on the state of the Canucks and give you a diagnosis in regards to your needs to live vicariously through others.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
You should try to understand a conversation before you type...you make yourself look foolish.

This is EOR's post I was referring to haha... It's humerous how sensitive you are about Pete not getting a Calder for you. You really want to reveal yourself like this?

Maybe you should make an appointment with EOR? He can quote himself on the state of the Canucks and give you a diagnosis in regards to your needs to live vicariously through others.
Im rephrasing what the GM/Coach said. That aint me playing doctor bub, get with it ffs

Foot in mouth CONFIRMED

:facepalm: :facepalm:

:shakehead

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017

You are coming across quite foolish and childish my friend. Best you move on. I dont care if EP wins the Calder as it will have zero impact on my life. I hope he is healthy and has a good season. That is all. I was simply laughing and your posts where you pretend you are an HF doctor. Hockey is a contact sport and EP will likely get more concussions. He chose his profession so has accepted the risks. When he is symptom free, play him

nuck luck

Mar 2, 2016
Trying to draw parallels between regular joes on this board and NHLers is off limits? Understood Doctor Nuck. Carry on.

Yeah...doesn't take a genius to figure out that the occupation risks aren't equal. I highly doubt concussions happen at the office when sitting at your desk.

Parellels are ok, if they are relative and would be appreciated. Unfortunately, were all stocked up on stupidity so I'll have to refer you to Dr. EOR.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Yeah...doesn't take a genius to figure out that the occupation risks aren't equal. I highly doubt concussions happen at the office when sitting at your desk.

Parellels are ok, if they are relative and would be appreciated. Unfortunately, were all stocked up on stupidity so I'll have to refer you to Dr. EOR.
Im not a doctor yet bub :shakehead

nuck luck

Mar 2, 2016
You are coming across quite foolish and childish my friend. Best you move on. I dont care if EP wins the Calder as it will have zero impact on my life. I hope he is healthy and has a good season. That is all. I was simply laughing and your posts where you pretend you are an HF doctor. Hockey is a contact sport and EP will likely get more concussions. He chose his profession so has accepted the risks. When he is symptom free, play him

Oh...so you're a Dr. now? haha Are you telling me that if he is symptom free, just play him?

Ok genius, how is that different than me saying take caution and only play him when he is 100%?

Don't play your games with me and if you do, don't be hypocritical. What an argument you have, 'you're not a Dr., so you shouldn't say when EP should play.' Immediately after this you say, 'symptom free play him!' haha...give me a sec. I need to soak this in...gold Jerry! It's gold! haha

I'm really enjoying this banter with you! You suggest I move on from this?...just give me a couple more of your insightful thoughts and I promise I will.

However, you are being naughty when you say you don't care about the Calder aren't you? Your first reply to me was in regards to EP winning the calder. Don't worry, I'm not upset at you, just a little disappointed that you are holding back. How do you expect to make an progress during our sessions if you hide details from me? Would you call this productive? I didn't think so.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
4 days in a row showing no symptons or setbacks for Pettersson guys :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad