Player Discussion Elias Pettersson, Pt. VII | Enjoys: Being Mr. Everything, pronouncing it "Peter-son"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuck luck

Mar 2, 2016
Pettersson should be back soon. His concussion is mild. I want to see him score points and win calder.

Calder would be nice, but I prefer to keep him intact and functioning at 100%. I want to see him score for many years to come and win the Cup.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
There's a slight chance he may still be the leading rookie scorer when he comes back!

Tkachuk is injured, and Lajoie is a defenseman who, IMO, seems to be on an unsustainable hot streak considering he scored 1 goal all of last year and his career high in juniors was 8 goals (only stat watching though...by all accounts he has been terrific)

nuck luck

Mar 2, 2016
Who's to say he's not 100% right now?

who's to say he is a 100%? Being cleared to play does not mean he's 100% either.

It's a concussion not a broken bone. You can't just set a date and expect to be fully healed. It. is. a. brain. injury.

I couldn't care less for fan's needs to brag about some award when a young kid's health and livelihood is at risk.

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
who's to say he is a 100%? Being cleared to play does not mean he's 100% either.

It's a concussion not a broken bone. You can't just set a date and expect to be fully healed. It. is. a. brain. injury.

I couldn't care less for fan's needs to brag about some award when a young kid's health and livelihood is at risk.
What’s your solution? Rest him for a few months to error on the side of caution

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

And nobody cares about your medical opinions.

Reactions: Nomobo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad