Player Discussion Elias Pettersson, Calder Trophy winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Will center Elias Lindholm and Jesper Bratt when Carlson hockey games start tomorrow. I’m not sure how familiar you guys are with Bratt but I can confidently say he’s better than any winger on the Canucks not named Brock Boeser. Nylander and Hörnqvist will join the squad in Bratislava should that line not work out.

Last edited:

kcunac

Aug 31, 2008
Ottawa
Bring back Pettersson to his original right wing position

Sure if we get a talented centre to distribute the puck to him. Maybe like Newhook. Horvat is perhaps not an ideal centre for Pettersson, but has shown great 2 way ability this year on the second line. It would be great if Petey could play both so revert to centre when his C went down but we are currently too weak and lack depth. Maybe Gaudette will show something in the year ro come.

Canucks5551

Jun 1, 2005
Will center Elias Lindholm and Jesper Bratt when Carlson hockey games start tomorrow. I’m not sure how familiar you guys are with Bratt but I can confidently say he’s better than any winger on the Canucks not named Brock Boeser. Nylander and Hörnqvist will join the squad in Bratislava should that line not work out.
To be fair, that's a really really low bar.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Turns out its futile to try and shut him down with KHL defensemen.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
3 Apples today in a Sweden 6-4 win over Russia at the Carlson Cup.

Ep40 on a top line w. Jesper Bratt and Joaquim Nygard lol

Meanwhile Russias top line had Kucherov Malkin and Gusev

Markstrom picks up the win and Loui Eriksson w. 2G and 1 A
Of course Loui Eriksson got 3 points. He turns into Wayne Gretzky when he plays with Sweden..wish he had that effort here.

Anyway Atta Boy Petey and Markstrom

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Of course Loui Eriksson got 3 points. He turns into Wayne Gretzky when he plays with Sweden..wish he had that effort here.

Anyway Atta Boy Petey and Markstrom

I think Eriksson is just one of those players that cannot handle the pressure in Vancouver and crumbles hard. It would honestly be best to trade him or buy him out so he gets a fresh start because its clearly not working in Vancouver.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Yes, we dont even have a 2C

Swedish coach double shifted EP to play on both powerplay lineups.
Yeah I have a feeling he’s gonna be relied upon as heavily as the Sedins were in 2013. He played almost two minutes more than any other swedish skater in the second period against Russia (the one with all the PP:s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad