Elias Pettersson: 6 GP, 0 G, 1 A, 1 Point

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
That’s pretty accurate.

It’s 6 games into the season.
We were all led to believe he was the greatest Swedish import since ABBA.

Even though it is only 6 games, his performance has been disappointing.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
Kings will make you an offer you can't refuse. We will trade you a 3rd round 2022 pick for Pettersson. That gets the canucks a pick that round since you got rid of one in the Schmidt trade. :nod:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Has anyone offered 6 pack of beer (or something like that, can't remember what it was exactly) to everyone if he ever scores 20 goals again in this thread yet?

Ben White

Dec 28, 2015
I’ve seen some shades of his “old” deking ability that we haven’t seen since the Kotka injury fall 2018 basically, so that’s a positive. Means his puck control is getting back to pre Kotka, he’ll bounce back.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
So does his skating. Usually if he turns over the puck he hustles like mad to get it back or harass the puck carrier.
Yep. Just gave up on the play. That said, he does stumble at the beginning-- would have been unlikely to catch up, but he could at least hustle to get back in position in case of a save.

That pass is something else, though.

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I actually don't think Glass is a bust at all. I just sarcastically rattled off a few names who weren't on EP40s level that were picked right after him.

Breathe easy, Glass will be fine.
Fair enough. Can see that, just been seeing his name around this site the past few months talking as though he's done already. Would def take EP40 over Glass though. Anyone would.

And to add to your point, such a small sample in a weird season doesn't remotely warrant questioning where he'd go in a redraft. If he ends the season with 12 points while completely healthy then there may be cause for alarm.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Yep. Just gave up on the play. That said, he does stumble at the beginning-- would have been unlikely to catch up, but he could at least hustle to get back in position in case of a save.

That pass is something else, though.
To be fair he lost his footing after the turnover and you can see him hang/shake his head in frustration knowing he can't catch up to Toffoli

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

The said question, which is not mine by the way, is pretty relevant in this case of major disappointment.

It's only 6 games indeed, but 6 brutal games for a said top 10 player in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad