Value of: Ekholm to the Oilers

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
You do realize that Winnipeg was only three points behind us right? We're not blowing up a core that made the finals last year and won the president's trophy this year just because we ran into the 2nd best team in the league in the 2nd round, there's a reason everybody called this match up the "real" Conference finals.

Any core player you want from Nashville we're going to want a replacement and a plus or we're not interested.

It's not just that Nashville is losing, it's how. That trap system that worked so well is failing epically. The scary part is that Winnipeg will be better next year.
I don't see how Nashville gets past Winnipeg for the foreseeable future unless they make roster changes.
They're just too Small, and those big guys like Johansen play small.

Maybe Preds come back and win the series and I eat my words. Doesn't look good at this point.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
It's not just that Nashville is losing, it's how. That trap system that worked so well is failing epically. The scary part is that Winnipeg will be better next year.
I don't see how Nashville gets past Winnipeg for the foreseeable future unless they make roster changes.
They're just too Small, and those big guys like Johansen play small.

Maybe Preds come back and win the series and I eat my words. Doesn't look good at this point.

The trap system we employed in game 4 and won? It's not like we've exclusively played that way this series, in fact we've looked like we've outplayed them the majority of the time before crumbling like a piece of paper.

I don't know what your beef with Johansen is, besides one crappy play last game, which he made up for with his shorty, he's been a beast. He's a PPG this year, the trouble has been Rinne, Josi, and Ellis for the most part.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
We've trapped one game and won it. Every other game we've tried to run and gun with the Jets with our defense running around like chickens with their heads chopped off. The mistake isn't going with the trap, it's thinking we have enough offensive firepower to keep up with the Jets.

Reactions: Soundgarden

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad