Euro Hockey Tour: EHT 2021-2022 • Karjala Cup • Nov. 10-14 [CZE/FIN/RUS/SWE]

Kiekura

Oct 6, 2013
Michkov looks good so far. Already has a couple of shots and made a couple of nice passes.

Yeah nothing spectacular, but also wasn't expecting anything like that. He has been good.

I really hope Russia gets PP

Kiekura

Oct 6, 2013
His IQ is already one of the highest on the ice. It's just he isn't ready physically for this level. He should be ok at the WJC though.

Yeah his IQ is superb. Great positioning and back checking and smart passes.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
His IQ is already one of the highest on the ice. It's just he isn't ready physically for this level. He should be ok at the WJC though.
He's my fav prospect.. I think he'll do quite well at WJC and then, next year if he's back, will demolish it!

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Tre Kronor lines against russia:

Backpar
Jonathan Pudas, Skellefteå–Henrik Tömmernes, Genève-Servette
Christian Djoos, Zug–Emil Djuse, Rapperswil-Jona
Niklas Hansson, Zug–Calle Själin, Leksand

Kedjor
Carl Klingberg, Zug–Anton Lander, Zug–Mathias Bromé, Davos
Anton Bengtsson, Rögle–Fredrik Olofsson, Oskarshamn–Pontus Holmberg, Växjö
Daniel Viksten, Färjestad–Linus Johansson, Färjestad–Leon Bristedt, Rögle
Jesper Olofsson, SCL Tigers–Jacob de la Rose, Färjestad–Dennis Everberg, Rögle

Lindvall in net.

Why Johansson is not in net is beyond me. Johansson plays in KHL and knows the russian players.

And our d is 6 offensive players. Garpenlöv is probaly the only coach in the world who think stay-at-home d is not needed. I would have included Oscar Engsund in the roster, he is having a hell of a season. Olofsson for second game in row buried with 2 grinders on 4th line. :thumbd: Why is he not pairing zug players Djoos and Hansson together?

Last edited:

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
1st period

Nikishin with a brainfart. Mukhamadullin with a brainfart that resulted in a goal against(Yelsesin was bad on that play too, but Mukhamadullin should have had his man all the way).

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Yeah, but he usually scores from that position. I mean, it was basically empty nets.

Ask me if you need some foresight on hockey:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guy just can't score his first goal in an unemotional, reserved, usual manner. He just can't.:sarcasm:

Reactions: vorky

NatusVincere

Nov 30, 2018
„At first you missed a great opportunity, what went wrong? Everything went wrong when I didn't score.“:laugh:

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
19 year old defencemen got walked by rather experienced swedish forwards on the regular basis. Even Askarov wasn't any bad despite letting in 4. The D was just garbage.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Sweden dominated the game, this russian team is quite unimpressive, but Michkov made the day with his play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad