Euro Hockey Tour: EHT 2012-13 [CZE/FIN/RUS/SWE] • 2nd Stage • Channel One Cup (Dec. 13-16)

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
What was Yemelin's +/-? Almost always seemed to be on the ice when Russia scored.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Great game by Enroth today. He was pretty hype as a youngster, but I had my doubts on him, looked a bit small and not all that great, but have had a pretty decent AHL/NHL career already, and now shows he can hold the fort in int. competition at senior level too.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
swedish "checkingline" got a lot of praises from swedes on tv, i dont like it. persson got zero physical game and pettersson needs to play in top 9, he is amazing.

christian berglund - joel lundqvist - marcus nilson

want to see that checkingline in sweden hockey games.

Last edited:

WeberStreit

Jan 31, 2008
How did Nicklas Danielsson play? He had amazing stats last year in the SEL, but he's a healthy scratch for the most of the time in Switzerland now.
And what about Omark? I was surprised he got a invitation. He has awesome stats, but that's more because of Brunner/Zetterberg...

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
How did Nicklas Danielsson play? He had amazing stats last year in the SEL, but he's a healthy scratch for the most of the time in Switzerland now.
And what about Omark? I was surprised he got a invitation. He has awesome stats, but that's more because of Brunner/Zetterberg...

Danielsson was pretty good. Omark was very bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad