Ehlers (under the radar biggest choker in these playoffs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Do you think he scored those 60 points one-by-one in 60 consecutive games? I guarantee you that Ehlers, like literally every other skater (and goalie), went through a similar scoring drought at least a few times during the regular season (which isn't 14 games long).

Choking is a dumb concept, (at least, it is nowadays, where people are slapping the label onto every player who isn't in the Conn Smythe running).

Coach

Dec 18, 2010
The guy who had 30 goals and 60 points during regular season is right now standing at amazing 0(zero) goals and 7 assists in 15 games. When is the last time 30 goal scorer did something like this?
Never a 30 goal nhl scorer

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
I am not sure what his deal is. I've been harping on him for a few weeks now. Not worried about his career and fully expect him to continue his growth but I feel like he's been missing something here.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
I don't look at numbers or anything in these cases, so I'm surprised to see this as a thread as I have not been at all unhappy with his game in these playoffs...he certainly isn't "under the radar choking" or whatever new-age nonsense that translates into haha

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Lovedemfanboys

Oct 25, 2017
I think your math is a little off...5 goals in 17 games is 0.29 gpg. He's no Ehlers though I'll give him that....woof.

English is my third language so I might be wrong here but it seems like you're a bit dyslexic. But since you like to focus on goals I adjust my question. Care to share your thoughts about players who score less than 25 goal per season?

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
he was notably bad down the stretch in game 5. soft on the puck and indecisive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad