Pre-Game Talk: EDSF Game 4 5/21 6:40 PM - Capitals (1) @ BRUINS (2) - NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
gotta figure out a way how to get my tablet to work while I`m at work tonight. My phone stream was fine but chews up way too much data.

I work in an office with only an internal wifi which seems to only work on our PC`s at work as they try to push people away from using their devices. Any suggestions? I brought my tablet in for game 2 and all I got was "no internet connection" yet I could watch it on my phone. Keep in mind, I`m not at all technology inclined and I would need the keep it simple notes on how I might get the connection on my tablet

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
gotta figure out a way how to get my tablet to work while I`m at work tonight. My phone stream was fine but chews up way too much data.

I work in an office with only an internal wifi which seems to only work on our PC`s at work as they try to push people away from using their devices. Any suggestions? I brought my tablet in for game 2 and all I got was "no internet connection" yet I could watch it on my phone. Keep in mind, I`m not at all technology inclined and I would need the keep it simple notes on how I might get the connection on my tablet

Might be a VPN or firewall issue? I'm no expert.

PoweredByRICE

Hates your team
May 7, 2011
Bangor, Maine

Might be a VPN or firewall issue? I'm no expert.

My guess if that if nobody can access the Wifi unless it's a work related device they are segregating the access via subnet or mac address which means unless you have a device they have approved in the back end it will not work. Has anyone got the Wifi to work on a non work device?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
My guess if that if nobody can access the Wifi unless it's a work related device they are segregating the access via subnet or mac address which means unless you have a device they have approved in the back end it will not work. Has anyone got the Wifi to work on a non work device?
not sure , I`ll have to ask someone, the person I`m working with tonight is very cool and would have no issues with me having the game on while working. Just don`t want to eat up so much data on my cell and of course the screen is painfully small

Reactions: PoweredByRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad