Pre-Game Talk: EDSF Game 4 5/21 6:40 PM - Capitals (1) @ BRUINS (2) - NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

Who’s that?

Wagner.

Im only kidding around. But on a serious note I dont see how he keeps getting into the lineup. Sure he hits, but thats about it. He hasnt been able to clear pucks out of his own end. And their forecheck is literally dump the puck and turn right back around to play defense.

Ouitside of the OT periods last game, which I thought they played well and they probably should considering they were well rested, the fourth line has been a handicap for this team the last two games specifically. They get hemmed in their own end every shift. I had hoped this might change last game with the Bs getting last change but it didnt. It was just as bad.

And Wags to me is the odd man out. Kuraly is needed for his faceoff ability. Id like to see more from Lazar though as well.

It seems silly of me to harp on a fourth line. But they need to be reliable and able to eat up 10-12 mins in regulation. And maybe produce some jump? I havent seen that.

Sure they've been able to keep the puck out of their net but good gosh it hasnt been pretty.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I will say I did love Wags comments to Wilson. That was hilarious.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Wagner.

Im only kidding around. But on a serious note I dont see how he keeps getting into the lineup. Sure he hits, but thats about it. He hasnt been able to clear pucks out of his own end. And their forecheck is literally dump the puck and turn right back around to play defense.

Ouitside of the OT periods last game, which I thought they played well and they probably should considering they were well rested, the fourth line has been a handicap for this team the last two games specifically. They get hemmed in their own end every shift. I had hoped this might change last game with the Bs getting last change but it didnt. It was just as bad.

And Wags to me is the odd man out. Kuraly is needed for his faceoff ability. Id like to see more from Lazar though as well.

It seems silly of me to harp on a fourth line. But they need to be reliable and able to eat up 10-12 mins in regulation. And maybe produce some jump? I havent seen that.

Sure they've been able to keep the puck out of their net but good gosh it hasnt been pretty.
Well Wags has been healthy scratched more than most this year. Kuraly is and always will be the binky lol.

I do think Wags is the weakest link on the line but the other options aren’t really any better than him.

Reactions: inactive user

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
I'm tired of Laviolette's nonsense with the media. Just name your starter and tell us who is in and who is out.

IMO he looks absolutely foolish.
He thinks he's being clever. Hey Peter it hasn't been working for you the past 2 games! What makes you think it'll work now?

Reactions: Alicat

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Thanks ... it will be an Everest of a challenge - unlike the NHL there's zero respect for parity in UK sports and so it is truly earnest paupers vs billionaire sugar daddies and my team is certainly in the former category (which is one of the reasons that I turned to, and adore, your game).

Any how ... this ain't about 'soccer' and Norwich City (I'm sure 99% of people reading this are thinking - 'shut up Brit'!).

Let's go Bs!!!
Pasta to score.
Hahaha, it's always, always, always the elite vs the rest of us.

Welcome!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
@Ladyfan Are you going tonight? Did you go for game 3??
Yes. We went to game 3 (sat in Loge 20...saw our pals who work behind the bench) We are going tonight and will sit in Loge 20 again.

Looking forward to it ! It felt great to be back at the Garden after not being there for over a year.

The downer was not seeing my pal Steve who left this earth last Fall due to COVID19. For 18 years I would chat with Steve (and @Highatop325 ) before every game. Starting next season Nick (@Highlander23 ) will be sitting in Steve's seat. It is the last row of the balcony where the Bs shoot twice.

Maybe Nick will have to change his user name !

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Sorry, but, Wilson is the reason Wilson went after Carlo and injured him.
Watch the entire sequence. Wilson goes after Frederic and Freddy avoids him. Wilson gets pissed and then decides to take it out on Carlo.

Freddy running around acting like a fake tough guy exposed his teammates to cheap shots and Carlo paid the price.

Wilson will act like an ass by himself so the Bruins don't need to play antagonist

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Watch the entire sequence. Wilson goes after Frederic and Freddy avoids him. Wilson gets pissed and then decides to take it out on Carlo.

Freddy running around acting like a fake tough guy exposed his teammates to cheap shots and Carlo paid the price.

Wilson will act like an ass by himself so the Bruins don't need to play antagonist
Precisely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad