Pre-Game Talk: EDSF Game 4 5/21 6:40 PM - Capitals (1) @ BRUINS (2) - NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I put them both in the line up because Lavi plays games

Agreed. But Cassidy probably doesn't care

He doesn't even care for matchups/adv really

What I notice about Bruce is that he does his own thing

on the offensive end faceoffs it is usually Bergeron or Krejci line. Defensive zones the 3rd or 4th lines.

Its been good imo

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicat

Serpico

Aug 16, 2020
NYC
Lol are some of you all related to Fredric? Kid barely deserves to be in a regular season game, but every pre-game thread we have a few posters wanting him in. He can't PK either. He will just take penalties as things tighten up and get frustrating.

AM Bruin

The Early Worm
Feb 20, 2015
Out on a limb.
No worries at all. There are more than a few footy fans this side of the Atlantic. As a Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade) fan, I can relate to both sides of being a Have and Have-not. Domestic giants but European minnows.....with some decent results as of late.

Regardless of why or how you found us, we're glad you're hear. Welcome aboard.

There were, Maradona, Messi and then there was Piksi. Dragan Stojkovic. One of the great midfielders. His crossbar against Argentina still haunts me...
I’ve been to Marakena in Belgrade unfortunately never saw a game there. Just bought a couple of jerseys.

Attachments

• 2E89C6C3-8386-41D0-B38F-77482327387D.jpeg
    2E89C6C3-8386-41D0-B38F-77482327387D.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Paddington

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Lol are some of you all related to Fredric? Kid barely deserves to be in a regular season game, but every pre-game thread we have a few posters wanting him in. He can't PK either. He will just take penalties as things tighten up and get frustrating.

Frederic needs time. He needs to figure out the details of the game better..... learn the vet tricks along the boards. What he can get away with on the ice and can't etc

I would like to see him get away from the Tom Wilson type bs. Fight when its called for ...

The one other thing I'm kind of surprised by is his mediocre bodychecks. There is barely any power behind it from a big dude like him.

He needs to look into this.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I know they've scored enough to win these games, but I'd like to see a little more sustained pressure rather than the weak rushes and the 1 'n done attempts. Washington streaks down the ice with gobs of open ice to work with, and it makes me jealous

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I'm not in terms of the outlook on a deep run. This is a grueling round 1 thus far. I'll take a couple regulations wins please.

Exactly. It will tax the body if not now into the next series

Would like to see the team tonight get a 2 goal lead. OV can start rap cursing in russian for all I care

play a sound team D game. And capitalize on odd man opportunities

Reactions: inactive user

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Exactly. It will tax the body if not now into the next series

Would like to see the team tonight get a 2 goal lead. OV can start rap cursing in russian for all I care

play a sound team D game. And capitalize on odd man opportunities

How about limiting the odd man opportunities against? It's been dreadful through three games

Reactions: inactive user
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad