BRUINS GDT EDSF Game 3 - Washington @ BRUINS - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I just really hate our bottom 6 right now. Needs a shake up. Win or lose. Can’t keep getting hemmed in like that when you have the matchup you wants. Bruins do not have a shut down line at all.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Maybe I had unrealistic expectations coming into the series, but I think the Bruins have been underwhelming and disappointing so far. Not even once over the 3 games it felt they were clearly the better team against a decimated (!) Caps-team.

Bruins trying to do the bare minimum to win this series.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Leaving the big and physical side of our defense to determined but battered Miller and fierce but undersized Clifton was the one thing from the trade period that I just can't understand. How Sweeney thought he could get away with it baffles me. Our D have not been the main issue tonight, although the back half of the 3rd they were getting abused bad, but it's an obvious problem and was always going to be.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Yes, and Bruins playing out of their body. Looks like they're cloned from a copy of a copy.
They are a step behind but I like them in overtime

they are evenly matched and Bruins no reason can’t take it to them like they did in first

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
I watch Hall’s goal, and think to myself “the Bruins haven’t had anyone at that elite a skill level to pull off that goal in some time” then I remember Pastrnak is on this team, and get angry at how atrocious he has been in recent memory. The kid is capable of the highest tier skill hockey imaginable, yet he’s a damn ghost 90% of the time lately. Worse yet, he makes incredibly stupid plays!

Be a goddamn superstar that you’re capable of being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia