Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2021-5-19_20-19-17.png

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I'm furious.

We are significantly better than Washington and everyone can see it, but f***ing incompetent refs and a couple lucky bounces give the Cpas a lead theyh don't deserve. Every f***ing yuear. Every playoffs we go throguh this bullshit.

I can‘t see it. They have injury concerns (3rd/4th strong goalies), but we can barely score on them. I would say the Caps are doing their best with that roster. Well coached. IMO the B‘s needed to beat them more handily if they were to be taken serious as SC-contenders. As of right now (after close to 3 games), it‘s more of a toss-up.

Reactions: BMC

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Well hopefully Sweeney gets more than spare parts for Pasta this off season.

Maybe he can be Starbucks new spokesman in Seattle?

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
I’m really over getting home after missing the game up to that point and instead of getting to see highlights and hear about the first two periods before the start of the 3rd, I am once again watching a game I give zero craps about.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
What really sucks is if I feel like this is their best overall game of this series outside of a few egregious miscues. &
The defense has been far better in this game than the previous two and they were generating chances consistently until the second period started to wind down.

Not making it easy, but they can still pull this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad