Who is the best FA dman on the market

return of the prodigal son, douglas.

200.gif

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Stupid post

Yes Pasta was really good on that pp

He's been totally ass the rest of the game.

One doesn't erase the other, this f***ing place sometimes.

You'd be an idiot not to trade him for Eichel.
Talking of trade during playoff when you have months to do it is what is really idiot

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Bruins were lucky in the third. Got one while not being the better team there. That is justice... they were the better team in the first.
Rask is great.
Marchand with the goal.
NOw wish we can can this game by a Kuraly goal winner

Reactions: inactive user

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I seriously hope Pasta is injured because there’s no other explanation to how bad he’s been for 3/4 of this season.
They had time to rest him and treat whatever was wrong way before this. They may have rushed him back too early and if so it is on management. Instead of playing in mid season meaningless games this year, he should have been treated. I said that as a few others, so we do not see this in the playoffs.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Putrid hockey, but somehow the Bruins are still in it. The Caps are weak. Most other playoff teams would have had this won with 10 minutes to go, Colorado probably would have scored 8 goals.

BUT...the game is still there to be won. So sort it out Boston, and go get it done!
Colorado was in a 1-1 game against STL in the third period.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I can see @DKH . I feel bad for the ushers. Fans giving them crap for the ushers asking them to wear masks. It is not the folks at the Garden that made the rules

Reactions: The National

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Maybe I had unrealistic expectations coming into the series, but I think the Bruins have been underwhelming and disappointing so far. Not even once over the 3 games it felt they were clearly the better team against a decimated (!) Caps-team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad