Post-Game Talk: EDSF Game 3 - Craig Smith wins it in double OT - Bruins lead series 2-1

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
We just realise how Hall change this team
Without Hall this serie is over
If Pasta become Pasta again this team will be very difficult to stop !
Without Rask also...and without Marchand, without MAcavoy and Bergeron.....and DK etc...
Hall is good. Nice fit. Always stunned with hyperbole concerning the impact of one new player in a team sport!

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
I saw the video of Ovie breaking his stick and shouting at Samsonov after the give-away.

If not for him, Bruins win about 6-2, IMO.

I don't know if I agree about screaming at the guy all things considered.
Some here said that they thought Bruins did not deserve to win game 2...here i read that without Samaomov they would have lost 6-2. I really never understood why some TV have different effect on people watching the same game......or maybe is the half glass full or empty.....don’t

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Some here said that they thought Bruins did not deserve to win game 2...here i read that without Samaomov they would have lost 6-2. I really never understood why some TV have different effect on people watching the same game......or maybe is the half glass full or empty.....don’t
I was referring to game 3. Anderson was in net for game 2.

They didn't play great for game 2. They were better for game 3, IMO.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Everyone keeps saying "national tv" but this thing has most likely (not sure if this qualifies as viral) but I'd call it more like international tv because I'll bet it's been picked up across many news/sports venues? So, back in good 'ol Russia Samsonov's family etc all heard it.
The thing that I hate about Ovechkin is that he's a bully. When Lauzon gave it to him the other night he didn't know what to do. He looked confused like "do you know who I am, how dare you" and then I thought he was going to cry lol. He's on his last legs and from the look on his face and the way he's been sucking air (like in his interview) he knows it. He's a guy that expects it to come to him, he's been accused of being lazy etc but beyond that he's got an aura of entitlement IMO.
By saying whatever he said, no matter how it's justified it had to have really hurt the goalie and his family etc.
JMHO but I'll bet if Samsonov stood up to him in any form (verbal) he Ovie would find a way to bully him, here or in Russia later.
Samsonov seems to be a really good goaltender. He'll be in the league when fat-head Ovie is retired, but I'll bet no matter how long his career lasts he'll never forget this.

BTW: I've watched the pre-game skate when the 2 Craps hit Z. It really is very suspicious that that happened by chance. Prior to every game, add on practices etc etc etc since they were very young they skate around like this. It rarely if ever happens even to rank amateurs.
Chara probably had a word with some of them in the past and they probably PROBABLY didn't like him telling them how to present themselves in a sportsman like manner.
There is something rotten on that team, in that Caps culture.
Again this is all JMHO.

Well said

I've never liked Ovi. He always came across as an entitled, spoiled russian brat to me, and that type of player seems to attract other brats

..which is probably why the crapitals are full of them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad