Post-Game Talk: EDSF Game 3 - Craig Smith wins it in double OT - Bruins lead series 2-1

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2021-5-19_22-37-2.png

upload_2021-5-19_22-39-34.png

upload_2021-5-19_22-38-19.png

upload_2021-5-19_22-38-52.png

free2021.jpg

hbosadi_wagner_14_1.jpg

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI - BRUINS

TOI - WASHINGTON

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Tuukka was amazing again. Kept this team in it through the second OT with minimal offensive support. Loved his aggressiveness as well.

Enraging that the refs didn't call a penalty on Pasta's net drive, as well as before the goal when he was outright tackled when he was in position for a possible shot near the crease. I get that refs aren't going to call much in OT, but you have to call those penalties when they directly affect a clear scoring chance.

Caps were gassed in both OTs. I hope the Bs win in regulation next game. These OT games are not good for my health.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Tuukka was amazing again. Kept this team in it through the second OT with minimal offensive support. Loved his aggressiveness as well.

Enraging that the refs didn't call a penalty on Pasta's net drive, as well as before the goal when he was outright tackled when he was in position for a possible shot near the crease. I get that refs aren't going to call much in OT, but you have to call those penalties when they directly affect a clear scoring chance.

Caps were gassed in both OTs. I hope the Bs win in regulation next game. These OT games are not good for my health.
Tuukka was very strong.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2