GDT: Edmonton Oilers @ NY Islanders | 5:30 PM MT | SN360

Is the answer 'Yes' to even one of my questions?

• Yes

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

Attachments

• 1669244995206.jpeg
    1669244995206.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 2

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
First ever regular season GDT. Let's see if I'm good luck (sorry in advance folks).

Key questions:
  • Do the Oilers score first?
  • Do our third or fourth lines do anything?
  • Does Puljujarvi make a single offensive contribution in the top-6?
  • Does Bouchard get even one shot through to the net?
  • Does Campbell stop every floater?
  • Does Barzal make us not regret the Reinhart trade?
  • Will I not tune out by the 2nd period?
Tune in to Sportsnet's shitty production to find out!

On a more serious note, this is the last game before American Thanksgiving and the Oilers are currently outside of a playoff spot. If things don't turn around soon, we could be looking at another wasted season with the two best players in the league.

View attachment 611651

View attachment 611653

View attachment 611652

View attachment 611654

** Sorokin to start

Nice work on the GDT @AddyTheWrath, thank you for stepping up.

My friends, I have never once touched boobs. Can someone tell me how they feel before I die?
94A7C5D3-839E-49EB-91D5-9DCD22970A2D.jpeg
E407BBB3-1363-430B-8913-F6CCBD2589FD.jpeg
0FA93004-E813-43CF-BE7B-C76E1B399F24.jpeg

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
First game in a while me and the Mrs going to be able to watch together, better be a gooder.

Off topic but it's so good I can't not share and don't know where else to put it. So I'm at work today. A couple comes in and I immediately recognized the husband, didn't know where from but i was like is he from my company? Was he a professor of mine? Damn who is this guy.

Then as he walks by me I see he has an Oilers emblem on his shoulder and I immediately go into "holy shit" mode. I duck behind something and google "Oilers staff".

It was f***ing AGM Bill Scott. Confirmed it was him and ya. He had a chuckle I recognized him and his wife goes "oh, guess we have to leave now". We all had a good laugh. Would've loved to pick his brain but I let them be.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
First game in a while me and the Mrs going to be able to watch together, better be a gooder.

Off topic but it's so good I can't not share and don't know where else to put it. So I'm at work today. A couple comes in and I immediately recognized the husband, didn't know where from but i was like is he from my company? Was he a professor of mine? Damn who is this guy.

Then as he walks by me I see he has an Oilers emblem on his shoulder and I immediately go into "holy shit" mode. I duck behind something and google "Oilers staff".

It was f***ing AGM Bill Scott. Confirmed it was him and ya. He had a chuckle I recognized him and his wife goes "oh, guess we have to leave now". We all had a good laugh. Would've loved to pick his brain but I let them be.
That was me at Red Deer this summer. Some guy held the door open for me at Chopped Leaf and I was thinking, I swear this guy looks familiar.

Turns it out it was former Detroit Red Wing Kris Draper. I make my way inside and to my absolute shock see Steve Yzerman picking at his salad bowl in the corner. They were there for Hlinka Gretzky.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
That was me at Red Deer this summer. Some guy held the door open for me at Chopped Leaf and I was thinking, I swear this guy looks familiar.

Turns it out it was former Detroit Red Wing Kris Draper. I make my way inside and to my absolute shock see Steve Yzerman picking at his salad bowl in the corner. They were there for Hlinka Gretzky.
Was that the Broberg tournament? If so, Yzerman wasn't fooled.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
They have their style of play. Jesse is a simplier player I think.

Why not try
Fogele McD Draisaitl
Hyman Nuge Pulju
Jätnmark MacL kostin
Whatever

Foegele-mcd-pulju
Rnh-drai-hyman
Janmark-mcleod-kostin
Benson

Nurse-barrie
Kulak-ceci
Niemelainen- Bouchard
Murray-desharnais

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
Foegele-mcd-pulju
Rnh-drai-hyman
Janmark-mcleod-kostin
Benson

Nurse-barrie
Kulak-ceci
Niemelainen- Bouchard
Murray-desharnais
I’d like to personally thank Ken Holland for making the Oilers continually mediocre every year and wasting 7 years of outstanding play from TWO superstars in Connor and Leon. First time this season I won’t be recording the game and watching it after work as I feel I need a break from the Oilers right now !!
🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

OilynutEsquire

Sep 24, 2021
I traded for Campbell in my keeper league today. Thanks for holding off the solid performances until today Jack!

JUST WIN BOYS! Shut these cry baby fans up please, this board is unreadable.

Bouchard hattrick
Campbell Shutout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad